Chapter 9• New Discovery

Lydia's POV:

So, we already arrived at the mall, supermarket. Me and Niall are still in the hot spot, I don't know why but we just let it be.

"Niall, let's go get a loaf of bread, strawberry jam, and some beverages. Niall are you even listening?" I turned around and I was literally talking to myself. Where's that leprechaun? Ugh, I feel like a mother who lost his son in the supermarket.

I'll find him later, now I need to get to the beverages storage. It's the last one on the list, then we're done. Well, kind of. I walked to the beverage freezer and took two large Mountain Dew and Sprite. When I was done, I hummed all the way to the cashier, I putted all of the items that are needed to purchase. While I was waiting for it to pay, I looked outside of the supermarket and regretted doing it.

Two human beings, standing outside, chatting all the way. Niall suddenly cornered her, like she's so small and he towered over her. I can see that Niall is flirting with this girl, plus she's strawberry blonde, freckles on her upper cheeks, green bright eyes and petite body.

And me? Well, I look like a poo and my body is shaped like a blue whale.

"Ma'am all of this will be 1,500." My eyes are like, already out of my eye sockets.

Well, I did buy some of picnic materials here, so it's acceptable. I took out some exact money that she needed and my money left, I'm not a working student but Justin gave me lots of money then I'll just put them in my piggy bank, just in case of emergency . Yes, I still call it piggy bank because I'm used to it, so deal with it.

When the things that I purchased is now packed, two large bags, I called out for Niall and he didn't listened to me.

Argh, never mind him, I'll get to the car whatever it takes. I wobbled out of the store and passed by the two idiots. I don't know why I'm jealous- wait, jealous? What the flipping flapjacks am I thinking!? That is just despicable.

No, I'm not jealous, I like him as a friend. Wait, we did kiss and I admitted that I like it and- stop it!

I was now by his car and waited for him, then I got a text, hmm who could it be...?

From: Nialler Leprechaun

Where the hell are you!?

Now, he's angry with me? The hell I'm angry with him.

To: Nialler Leprechaun

What's it to you? Just continue flirting with her, kiss her and maybe later night you might have fun with her. She's so much fun to be with than me anyways...

I replied. Don't care if he's mad at me right now, I can stand him.

Moment later, I can see an angry leprechaun stomping his way over here.

"It's about time you get here, I'm terribly worried!" I acted, I put my right hand on my chest and pretend to die.

"Lydia, it's not funny to leave me in the mall and you already here." He grumbled and I just rolled my eyes.

"Serves you right, just open the trunk and I'll drive..." I grunted as I carry the bags towards the back and waited for Niall to unlock the trunk.

"Well, it's still wrong for you to get revenge, does your parents ever thought you well enough to know that?" Honestly, that hit me like a gun shot to my heart. On all of the things that he could insult to me, he just had to mention my parents. Great, I'm crying again.

I guess he didn't realise what he said, I looked down on the ground and tears started to spill. He gave me the keys but still didn't dare to look up. I'm a very emotional girl when it comes to my parents. I have a soft spot even though I act or look like a boy but sometimes I break down.