DIRTY LAUNDRY

CIARA POV

I drove up to Major house and didn't see the lights on or his car in the driveway. I took that as my chance to get in and out. QUICK PROCESS. I went and unlocked the door. I set the house key on the table and started walking towards the stairs. Then I heard the front door slam shut. I kept calling out Major's name but I got no response so I figured it was the wind. I ran up the rest of the stairs and into the bedroom. I went into the walk in closet. I reach up and grabbed most of my clothes and they fell on top of me I bent down to grab them. Then in walked Major.

Major- Ha you thought I wasn't home?

Ciara- m...m.mm MAJOR!!!

Major- that's me live in the flesh baby did you miss me you been gone for 4 days I haven't had anybody else in bed with me except trina.

Ciara- Major you don't need me you got trina just let me go and i'll be out your life life a fly. you won't hear from me no more I promise.

Major- Ciara didn't I tell you that your always going to be mine forever and always?

He step closer to me where our bodies are 2 centimeters apart. i'm actually really scared but my cousins said never ever show the enemy fear they just take it to their advantage.

Ciara- Major just do what your going to do so we can get this over with.

Major- oh you still them balls you grew I see. why did your friend answer the phone isn't the rule to always have your phone by your side in case I ever call?

Ciara- actually that's your rule. i'm not no dog where you can control me so you can follow your own rules or have trina follow them because I am no longer in a relationship with you. BYE MAJOR!!!!!

my phone started vibrating in my shorts and while major wasn't looking I declined it and shoved it in my back pocket.

JORDAN POV

Me, Shawn, and Tameka was sitting in the living room worried about Ciara. so I decided to call Ciara cellphone to make sure she is safe. it rung and rung then she answered. She probably meant to press decline. I put the phone on speaker and we listened to what was going on

Major- so you little bitch ass boyfriend gave you some balls and you all of a sudden feel this way

Ciara- First off Major your not going to keep talking about my friends that's one thing. And aint nobody grow any balls. When a women is fed up with dealing with yo dumbass it gets known.

Next we heard a smack. I clenched my jaw because I knew he smacked her. I looked up at Shawn and Tameka. I see Shawn move Tameka off his lap and move closer to the phone to listen carefully.

MAJOR POV

I smacked the taste out this bitch. She keep pushing my buttons I swear.

Ciara- (spits some blood out her mouth and laughs)- MAJOR IS THAT ALL YOU DO SMACK AND PUNCH ME AROUND. WHEN I LEAST EXPECT IT I WANT YOU TO FIGHT ME WHEN I'M EXPECTING IT. WHICH IS LIKE NOW.

I walked towards her and jumped on her. I started punching and punching and punching her. I saw blood splashing on me. so I stood up and started kicking her and beating her with everything in my way.

Major- COME ON CIARA I DONT SEE YOU TALKING THAT SHIT NOW GET YO ASS UP AND FIGHT ME LIKE YOU SAID YOU WAS. YO DUMBASS BOYFRIEND ISN'T HERE TO SAY SHIT NOW.

I yanked her up by her hair and dragged her down the stairs. I set her down on the couch and went into the kitchen. I got a big bucket of hot water and went to her and poured it on her. She jumped up and spit on me. SEE WHAT I MEAN DISRESPECTFUL HOE. I pulled my belt out and kept beating her with the metal buckle and she started getting whelps on her body. I turned around to go get my cords and she jumped on my back punching me in my face. WOW I'M ACTUALLY SUPRISE SHES STILL STABLE TO FIGHT ME. GUESS I WAS BEING EASY ON HER.

CIARA POV

I was on his back punching him everywhere in his face with all my might. I felt blood drip from his nose onto my hand. I jumped down and he turned around and started choking me. I was kicking for air them I saw a glass vase next to me. I grabbed it and smashed his face into it. and fell to the ground so I took that as my chance to grab my car keys and ran to the front door but he yanked me by my hair and threw me to the floor. As he stood over me smirking with blood dripping from his face I kicked him as hard I can in his private and got and ran while he was standing there groaning in pain. I jumped in my car and back out of the driveway. I looked in the rearview and saw him jumping in his car following me at full speed. I kept hitting the steering wheel. I heard voices booming from under me. I reach for my phone and saw Jordan was on the line.

Ciara- JORDAN ARE YOU ON THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan- CIARA WHERE ARE YOU

Ciara- I'M DRIVING AWAY FROM HIM (BUMP BUMP)

DAMNT!!!!!!!!!!! Major hit the back of my car making me drop my phone. I turned the corner and that made major catch up even closer. He kept hitting my car. When I looked forward .

**************CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH************************************