SECRETS

* 2 months later*

PLAY SONG ON SIDE-------------------------

Ciara pov

after Jordan birthday he been putting it down in the bedroom. i was sick for 2 weeks so i took my self to the doctor. i found out i was pregnant. I was going to surprise to Jordan by telling him when i make it to my 3rd month which will be in 2 more weeks. I'm not even showing which is okay i guess. My mom ,dad, Tameka, and shawn knows only Jordan is left to tell.

JORDAN POV

I did some low down shit to Ciara. i love her with all my heart i just don't know whats wrong with me. Ciara is the best thing that ever happened to me. right now i was sitting in the living room of some hoe house. i should get up and just leave now but no im thinking with my dick right now. I'm not saying Ciara pussy isn't good. THAT SHIT IS A1 its just i really don't know i guess my player ways just wont leave my system. Ciara called my cell phone.

Jordan- what up baby

Ciara- hey where are you

Jordan - i'm hanging with Shawn whats up

Ciara- really

Jordan- yeah whats wrong

Ciara- nothing i just missed you but ill let you continue what your doing..................

Jordan- okay love you bae forever and always

Ciara- okay bye

well that went good than i expected. Then came out my house ready.

Jordan- you knoe the drill drop down and suck big daddy dick bitch

????- and if i don't big daddy?

Jordan - don't play with me do it

???- mmm i love it when you boss me around

ughh she taking to long i grabbed her head roughly and shoved my dick in her mouth. She started doing her job. Her head game is a1.10 minutes later i came in her mouth. she stood up and sat on my lap grinding it seductively and nibbling on my earlobe. i instinly grew hard all over and threw her on the couch. i shoved myself in her and started fucking her.

??_ ohh yes big daddy GO DEEPER!!!!

Jordan (grunts) - who pussy this is bitch

???-stays quiet

i went rougher and harder and she started screaming and clawing on my back

Jordan- say it bitch

??- its yours big daddy

Jordan- i cant hear you bitch

??- ITS YOURS BIG DADDY I..........IM GONNA ..CU..CUMM!!!!!!!!

Jordan- did i tell you to

She came on my dick. It made me go rougher i flipped her over and shoved it in her ass and grabbed her hair and rammed her roughly. i came on her back and showered up. i dressed back up and left.

CIARA POV

when i got off the phone with Jordan i was thinking really hard. Is he cheating. NAW!! He loves me too much to be doing that.

Shawn- whats wrong lil sis

Ciara- just thinking

Shawn- you been thinking ever since you got off the phone whats wrong

Tameka- yeah

Ciara- i don't know but i think Jordan cheating on me

Tameka- oh hell no what the hell is wrong with that dumbfuck

Shawn- we don't know for sure. why would you think that

Ciara- i was on the phone with him and i asked where was he and he said he was with you i said really and he said yeah.

Shawn- well damn did that nigga not know i'm sitting right here

Ciara- Shawn i don't want to think he cheating this shit is stressful and i don't want to bring it up to him because then he would think i don't trust him.

Tameka- well let me ask him

Shawn- yeah or just wait a little and she if he acts weird and stuff. i know that's my brother but come on now its Jordan we talking about.

After our talk they left and told me to keep them posted and in walked Jordan. i saw a hickey on his neck. and came over and kissed me. Did i give him that or something. I really don't remember giving it to him. Hmm i probably did.