Chapter Three

I tug on his warm hand, leading us both to the water.

"I brought our swim suits incase we found a place like this." He says, lightly jogging over to the basket, rummaging through it.

"You know, I was wondering where my swimmers were this morning! I was thinking of bringing them myself."

I watch as Peeta firstly zips his grey hoodie jacket down, opening up to an already bare chest. Next he slips his shoes and socks off and he pulls down his trousers. Revealing a pair of deep blue, loose boxer shorts.

"Stop starring," Peeta smiles.

"Oh... Sorry," I fumble, embarrassed. "Can you look the other way... I'm getting dressed," I stutter.

Peeta looks up from the basket and smirks at my discomfort. "No,"

Knowing he'd say that, and knowing he's not going to peel his eyes away from me, I proceed on taking my clothes off. Hoping my show will tease him and leave him wanting more, which I won't give to him because he's being mean.

My eyes don't leave his, as I slip my shirt off, leaving my bra on, credit to Effie Trinket for the name, and next my pants. I move my eyes away to concentrate. Revealing my exposed body but the fabric over my waist stays. I next pull of my bra, completely exposing my chest.

Looking up from my next action of changing panties, Peeta's body is right in front of me. His hands shakily reaching to the sides of my undies, hooking them off their place with his thumb and slowly sliding them down my legs. Revealing my entirely naked body.

At first I feel a moment of self-consciousness of my skinny body. But Peeta's face tells me there's nothing to be ashamed of. He'll love me in whatever form I am.

We're each other's always, after all.

"So beautiful," he breathily whispers, standing up higher than me and overlooking the view of my breasts.

Feeling the overwhelming feeling to cover my chest with something, anything. But again, the lustfull look on his face reassures any bad thoughts.

He picks up the swimming panties from the ground next to us, and pulls them up my legs. The green fabric sticking out to the pale skin on my body. Greasy Sae dropped the two piece off as a gift not long ago. I suppose it was some sort of encouragement, to get me out of the house.

The look in his eyes tells me he's in a state of pure awe. Something different to when he's decorating an elaborate cake. Something that looks like such lust. Like I'm everything he's ever craved, ever wanted. And nothing else could ever matter more than what have at this moment. And what we'll have for the rest of our lives.

He reaches my height again, towering over me by a few inches. And looks directly into my eyes with those hungry blue orbs. Which almost sends me over the line.

His eyes trail back down to my breasts and his warm fingers graze over them. Taking in their full length. And I allow it, because I know his love for me is pure. And mine for him. And for the first time in my life, I know this is what I want. Him. All of him. This and all the moments we will ever share.

I run my hand through his blonde hair, and he looks up to me. Taking in my breasts a last time with his big hands and kisses me.

He picks up the swimming top and spins my body around to put it over me. Like putting on a necklace.

He ties up the strings around my neck, and I go to spin around to face him again. But he has other plans. His hands glide around my waist to the front of me. And with his soft touch mesmerising me, he surprises me by pulling my closer in a rough jolt.