The Wedding, Step-Brother offi-BROTHER Official

Third point of view

"Oh Ken, Look how handsome they look in their small fancy suits!" Laurelle cooed. Ken had his arm around Laurelle and smiled at the two boys and squeezed Laurelle closer to his side. Laurelle and Ken went to take Tyler's and Troye's measurement for suits. In a week, Laurelle and Ken will be married after being together a little over 2 years. "Eww.... Why do we have to wear a vest?! And the color... No mom, Dad. I don't wanna wear a VEST." Tyler whines. Laurelle pouts and says "But you look adorable!" Troye smiles and says "Well, I kinda like it. I wanna wear this." Laurelle smiles and Tyler smiles and says "Well... If Troye is gonna wear the vest you wanted, Can I choose my own?" Laurelle smiles and says "Go ahead Tiger."

Tyler giggles and runs through the store and Troye tailing behind him and giggling. Tyler ended up choosing a classic black Tuxedo. In the store, they had some fancy couches and props to take photos in and Laurelle made the kids take a pose.

Laurelle didn't need to persuade Tyler because he volunteered first and wanted to be classy. He then said get my good side! and then turned around trying to persuade Laurelle to take the picture and that his pose was unique and cool.

  Laurelle gave in and took the 'unique' pose

Laurelle gave in and took the 'unique' pose. Troye giggled and whispered "Tyler has no butt". Tyler gasped and messed up Troye's hair and shrieked. "EXCUSE ME?! Am I getting dragged by my own little brother?! HOW INSULTING." Troye gasped and covered his mouth when he found out Tyler heard. Troye blushed and said "sowwy.." Tyler scoffed and said "Well Mr.I Think Tyler has no BUTT, It's you're turn to take a picture!". as he walks into the changing room.

Troye sulked and stood still and waited for his mom to take a picture.

Laurelle frowns and tells Troye to smile. Troye just said "Did you take the picture yet?". Laurelle sighs and takes the quick picture. Tyler walks out of the changing stall with his suit in hand and frowns when he sees Troye. "Hey, Troyeboy, Smile! The world is gonna die if you don't smile...." Troye's

lip twitches upwards and is happy that Tyler isn't upset with him. Troye finally smiles and Tyler said "Smile with your teeth, it's cute!" Troye blushes and listens to Tyler. Troye then goes to the changing room and changes back into his normal clothes with his suit in hand. Ken and Laurelle buy the suits and head back home.

------------

The day of the wedding-

"OH LAURELLE! You look so Beautiful!" Tyler said as Laurelle sniffs and says "Thanks sweetheart."

Tyler pouts and says "Why are you crying? are you sad?-" Laurelle sniffs and laughs. "OF course not!" I'm just so happy, I haven't had a family and I just really like your father." Tyler smiles and runs to Laurelle as she picks him up. Tyler hugs her tightly and says "I'm really glad You're happy. I'm so happy Troye-boy is gonna be my little brother! I will be an awesome Brother- and-and- You're already the coolest mother on the planet!" Laurelle laughs while her tears flow out. She pecks Tyler all over his face as Tyler giggled as he kissed his mother back.

----------------------------

"Ken? Is it true when Mommy and You marry, Tyler would be my big brother?"Troye spoke as Ken fixes his tie in the mirror. Ken turns to face him and kneels on the floor and says "Of course he is, Tyler is your step-brother for now on-" Troye scrunched his face and said "I don't want a STEP-BROTHER- I want a big brother-" Ken laughs and holds Troye by his sides and says "Is that so? Tyler will be your big brother then." Troye smiles then giggles as Ken picked him up and tickled Troye.

-----------------------------------------

"-You may now kiss your bride-" The priest says as Ken smiles the teary Laurelle and kisses her deeply. Tyler, Troye stood across from each other, Troye next to Ken and Tyler stood next to Laurelle. Tyler scrunched up his nose as they kissed but Troye smiled and was happy to see his mom finally happy. Troye was thinking how he would like to get married, Tyler on the other hand was scrunching his nose and thinking 'eww- love- I love that I have a a cool mommy now but kissing in front of all these people? PDA! what is Pda anyway? I should really stop seeing reality shows....' Tyler was really happy to finally have a complete family.

Ken and Laurelle broke the kiss and smiled at each other. Ken held Laurelle's hand and said "I love you." as their friends and family cheered and cried, happy for them. They held hands and smiled at their family and friends. Troye was a sobbing mess so happy with a smile on his face. Tyler smiled and then saw Troye sobbing, "Oh brother.." He sighs, walks over to Troye and tugged on him by the collar so he would follow behind their parents. Tyler held Troye's hand as Troye sniffed and stopped crying.

----------------------------

The family was sitting on a yellow cloth table with a huge wedding cake surrounded by their friends and family members. Laurelle cuts two small pieces from the top of the cake and hands a small piece to Ken. They then intertwined arms and were gonna feed each other for their family tradition. They bother closed their eyes and opened their mouths. Ken opened one eye and winked at his brother holding the recording video camera. Tyler was about to gasp but Troye covered his mouth as Ken smeared the cake on Laurelle's face. Laurelle gasped as everyone erupted in a laughs. Laurelle then smeared the cake on Ken's face and ken shook his face as it went on the others.

Ken grabbed a fistful of cake and threw it at Laurelle but Laurelle shrieked and ducked down. It ended up hiding Ken's youngest brother and a cake war began. Tyler than shouted "STOP!!! THIS IS CAKE! We should NOT be wasting CA-" Troye stopped his sentence as he shoved a piece of cake on his face. Everyone laughed and Tyler glared at him. Troye Licked his cheek and said "Tilly, You're the cake!" Tyler then grabbed a fistful of cake and threw it at a running Troye. Troye shrieked as he looked back and it hit the side of his face and neck.

That Night, both broken family came together for 1 loving family and finally Complet-

Tyler: CAKE!

Yes, and Cake.

-----------------------------------------

OKIEEEE

This is adorable!

I hope you can pick up the personalities Troye, Lauelle, Ken, and Tyler have.

okie

BYE, Adios, Aloha?, Peace, Duces

DUCESSSSSSSSSSSSS <3 ILYSM