Troye returns

Third Person Point Of View

Troye groaned, rolled his neck and shoulder blades once the captain said the plane will be landing in a few minutes. Troye never got Jet legged when he came visiting back home but this time it came crashing down on him. He sat up straighter and looked out of his window view while Joe yawned embarrassingly loud next to Troye.  Troye hit his arm playfully and Joe laughed and said "Is everything I do obnoxious and publicly annoying-" Troye rolled his eyes and said "Yes, even when you're sleeping"Joe laughed and adjusted his chair straight and then stretched his arms. 

Joe was always going to be coming back to L.A where his little sister was, after a few years studying in Australia. It was just Troye's luck by attending Joe's last three years and befriending him.  Troye got up and excused himself to the plane's bathroom real quick to text his brother.  

Troye: Tell mom that we'll be landing in 10 minutes

Tyler: Why are you in the bathroom if you're about to land? 

Troye: Well- Oh shit- Talk to you later- The plane just swayed!

Tyler: You're an idiot

Troye wobbly made it to his seat while getting glares from the attendees at the back. He gave them a weak smile and slipped back into his seat next to a laughing Joe. Troye shifted shamefully as Joe said "Mate- did you hit your head against the bathroom door? Cause we all heard that-" Troye glared at Joe as he tried not to rub his sore head. 

------------------------------------

Joe whined as he poked Troye"Troye- Didn't you say your brother was picking us up?" Troye huffed and pulled out his phone while he stopped his luggage and started muttering while clicking on Tyler's contact . 'I swear I'm gonna kill him-Wait...' Troye told Joe to stay there as he stomped towards a massage station in the airport room across the room. "TY- Are you for real RIGHT NOW?!-" He crossed his arms as he huffed as he took in the sight of his brother. 

Tyler just hummed and the guy giving him a message said "You're 15 minutes are up- I hope you don't have a tense flight babe" Tyler giggled as he stretched and said "Not anymore Brandon- Thanks babe-" Tyler purred

Tyler just hummed and the guy giving him a message said "You're 15 minutes are up- I hope you don't have a tense flight babe" Tyler giggled as he stretched and said "Not anymore Brandon- Thanks babe-" Tyler purred. Troye bit his tongue as Tyler winked at Brandon and strolled towards him. "Are you serious? You're not even 18 yet and I know for sure you aren't taking a flig-" Tyler slapped his hand on Troye's mouth and Tyler looked back and giggled as Brandon gave Tyler a seductive lip bite. Troye bit on Tyler's hand hard and snapped back to where Joe was. Tyler yelped and Troye sped walked towards Joe and his bags. 

"Hey sorry- apparently my brother was being a complete ass and was in the massage station." Troye rolled his eyes as he took a hold of his luggage and walked to Tyler scrolling through his phone. Joe told Troye a knock knock joke that was so random and approached Tyler. "I swear- I'm so glad I don't have to put up with you and your random crap or stupid pranks anymore" laughed Troye. 

Joe gasped and said "You bloody wish- you're gonna miss my pranks and my body- don't think I don't see your glances- give me a sec, my phone is ringing...... Hello? Oh?! Really?! Okay MEET YOU THERE!" Joe hung up and looked up to a glaring blushing Troye. Joe laughed and said "I wonder who you're going to replace me with mate- apparently my sister Zoe is here! So I'll be off, But thanks anyway for offering to drop me off, I'll call you later tonight or tomorrow. Later Troye." Joe laughed as he hugged Troye and ruffled his hair, earning a shove from him. "Later Joe- you better call you butt-head" Troye said as he waved at Joe. Joe rolled his eyes and waved back as he ran towards the back of the airport room. 

"Is he your boyfriend or something-" Troye snickered and cut him off. "Can we go home now." Tyler nodded and turned around towards the 'passenger pick up' exit door. Troye was glaring at the back of Tyler's head the whole way while Tyler was glaring at everything in front of him until they got to the car. They both held blank faces when they got to the car, Tyler opened the trunk so Troye can place his luggage in it. 

Troye shut the trunk as Tyler started the car. Troye slipped into the passenger seat and took out his phone as Tyler started pulling out of his parking spot and out of the airport parking lot. The ride was silent but not tense or awkward. The past year was different then the rest, Tyler never had time to Skype Troye because he was always at Parties or hanging out with his friends. Troye just grew tired of trying to desperately get a hold of him. Troye started calling once a week and it was just to talk to his parents and tell them about his recent field trip or recent audition. 

Troye saw Tyler's face at least twice in a month but it was always for a few seconds cause he was always leaving at the exact moment. Troye still didn't tell Tyler that he'll be in his grade when they enter school next week. Troye was excited to get home because Laurelle told him he'll be able to have his own room. He wasn't stoked it was going to be besides Tyler's room but at least he'll have a bigger bed and be able to roll around in his sleep without falling off the bed. Troye already pre-ordered fairy lights when he was in the airport in Australia and some Tumblr styled throw pillows. 

Tyler on the other hand got rid of their bunk bed a year ago and didn't tell Troye until the week before he was gonna arrive. Tyler already had posters all over his room and saved up his summer money for a new laptop and desk. Tyler also got rid of his purple round glasses and got boring plain black ones. Troye was starting to bite his lip as he thought back to last years Christmas, He clearly remembered the cuddles they shared every night until he had to leave back to Australia, all the secret pecks around their family, their sweaty intertwined fingers, and most of all, their conversations about mostly anything and everything. Tyler was just focusing on Driving while he tried to remember his kisses with Troye and close connection they had.

Tyler and Troye both didn't know what to do to find the bond they once had. Troye was worried he'll do something stupid once they start bonding again. Tyler was terrified of the close connection he had with Troye and was worried it'll end up with him wrapped around Troye's finger. 

----------------------------------------------

ASDFGHJKL 

haha..... I'm not dead? LOwkey seemed like it, BUT I'm back and better than eva, It feels so weird to be writing again but i missed it, I know this fandom is barley even alive but I'm determined to finish this one. I'm inspired and I wanna start writing new fanfics so, look forward to that lol. i'll update soon ily