Chapter five A Surprising love

When we woke my parents up they were shocked to see a puppy in my hands but then they smiled like idiots my mum was the first to take her from me and hug her "Hello little one and who are you?" mum said in her funny baby voice "I named her Meela" Mum smiled at me she knew that was Stefon's mum's name and thought it was a good choice and she then let daddy hold her and he storked her saying the funniest thing I thought a guy could ever say "Hello gorgeous, how are you little baby woof woof?" Me and Stefon cracked up dad sounded so camp it was funny. dad then blushed when he realised what he had said and gave Meela back to me I hugged her close  and mum said well if we get dressed we can go to a ppet store and choose some stuff for Mella ok sweetheart and Stefon thanks for making yours and Amina's breakfast here's £10 to top up your phone we gave you a new contract under our name you get unlimited calls and text's just like Amina and internet doesn't cost a thing. Give us a call or text should you need anything dear" me and Stef grinned I had the best parents ever and it was so sweet for them to set that up for him.

We left their room and I actually properly looked at Stef I smirked he was still in his Pj's "Stef you are so lazy! get some clothes on or I will dress ya myself!" He winked  "I bet you'd like that" I punched in him in the arm playfully "cheeky boy is what you are!" he laughed as he went to his room to get dressed. I went dog stairs and fed Meela a little cocktail sausage as a special breakie for today, then mum dad, and Stefon came downstairs all dressed and ready to go. We went and got into the car then drove towards the pet shop and also go shopping for a wallpaper of Stefon's choice to decorate his room with. We went into pets at home and got a pale pink collar with silver hearts on and a matching lead and a red heart shaped name tag then got some puppy food and a pink dish with her name in silver for Meela. Then we went next door to the B&Q and Stefon found navy blue wallpaper with an army patch work sort of pattern to it we got a grey carpet and a black rug, we bought  black covers for his bed lined with blue and a lamp shade with random smiley faces on it. Typical him hehe. we then went and bought pizza's and a massive chocolate cake for tonight but with bell pepper, mushrooms and other veg to go with it all just to balance it out slightly.

when we got home I got a text from "him" and eagerlybegan to read it...

heyy baby cakes x how are you doing? ;) xx

ME:

Heyy handsome and fine thanks for asking :P just got back from shopping and a friend of mine got me a puppy! :) she's called Meela x

HIM:

Great name ;) and thanks it took years of work to look this good ;D x btw what breed is she? xx I have a dog too :) we are practically the same person ;) and this friend sounds nice, he or she?

ME:

Oh really? ;) would love to meet your dog ;D xx and my friend is called Stefon he is a boy lol xxand I really still need to know your name ... :) It would be nice to match a handsome face to a gorgeous name ;D xxx

HIM:

Oh didn't know you two were friends...and my name is Flynn Wolf xxx and your must be the most prettiest angel to have fallen out of the heaven's I hope it didn't hurt xxxxx

ME:

No it didn't hurt and aww thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me :'D xxx

*OMG this is the popular boy from school that all those girls keep tripping over! I should realised where I saw his face before*

Flynn:

<3 xxxx Both sides of me have loved you since I saw you in that shop Amina and though you don't know me to well, please will you go out with me? xxxx <3 <3 <3

Oh...my...god! Yes I will go out with him, oh wait I talking not sending hehe x my stomache is flipping all over the place I love this feeling I like this guy I think I will give it a go, nothing else could possibly surprise me, I just cannot believe the most popular guy at school wants to go out with a low rep girl like me!

ME:

Yes! xxxxxx Of course I will go out with you <3 x

Flynn:

Thats perfect! :) just like you might I add ;D xx Cannot wait to see you at school on monday baby cakes xxx

ME:

I can't wait to see you either babes xxx :)

Flynn:

well I have to go I have a rally race, my uncle owns a race track and so he gave me my own car, don't worry I wont let anything happen to me your life is far to precious to not to be a part of xxx

ME:

Ok babes xx and aww I am such a lucky girl x :) <3

Flynn:

<3 <3 <3 <3 xxxxxxxxxxx

I went to tell Stefon the good news and he was happy but some what sad at the same time, I'm sure he just misses his parents is all "whats up mate whats with the happy on your facebut the sadness in your eyes?" he looked at me and spoke "I just wanted to ask you...nevermind its nothing" I wasn't convinced but pushing for the info wont do him any good I know that. "Well come on its lunchtime and mums made a chocolate cake I can smell it I think its milk chocolate cake! My favourite!" he laughed "well favourite or not I'm gonna eat it before you Minzy!" he jumped off the bed and raced down the stairs with me close behind i pulled him backwards and beat him to the kitchen we were panting in between giggles as we sat down and had our food. when we finished the door went, Stefon went to anwser it...then I heard him scream as the person who was standing outside attacked him, I got up and raced to the dooor to find a man holding a knife in the air ready to kill Stefon but that wasn't happening on my watch I launched myself at the man and clinged onto his back holding his arm so he couldn't strike my friend with the weapon he had, then Stefon got up and kicked him in every mans weak spot then mum and dad came outside and pinned the person down while me and stefon pried the knife from his hand , I heard sirens soon enough mum and dad called the police and they have arrived just in time thankfully, an officer quickly ran over to us and hand cuffed the man taking him and the knife away giving us a ull reasurrance this guy was getting a life sentence for threatening teens.

I was thankful I saved Stefon in time I reckon that was the same person who killed his parent's...things keep getting wierder and weirder.

Well here is the next chapter xxx hope you like it! :) and bet you didn't see that coming hehe x :)