Chapter eighteen Sparks

*Amina*

I woke up in a peculiar room, it was dark, too dark for my liking, it was bright outside earlier, i must have fallen asleep, I got on my elbows and looked upwards to be met with nothing it was still pitch black, "Hmm that is strange...What happened before i passed out?" I looked around as I pushed myself slowly up in to a sitting position a pain going through my shoulder, I looked down to see the mark I was given and was surprised to see my wolf and his, side by side laying down on a rock ledge looking up at the on his wolfs head lying on top of mine, It was beautiful.

'Amina! Its me Saraphine, you didn’t pass out, you were drugged then kidnapped and brought to the vampire kingdom, by the deceased king Adrian’s son, Davidson, his twin sister Dahlia was sent after the pack whilst he waited around the back of the cave for you to stumble right in to his trap.’ I felt my stress levels slowly ascend; I was in a vampire’s home, out of all the mystical creatures that might just exist as well as werewolves it just had to be a vampire!  I held in a scream as I heard a door open somewhere I couldn’t see though, and that peeved me off. “Whose there! Show yourself…” I felt myself grow uneasy with each second that went by my stress levels still rising steadily.

“Ah so she wakes, hello my dear, welcome home,” I grunted “This is most definitely not my home! You must be some seriously mucked up person,” I cringed from what I said, maybe that wasn’t such a good idea to say that... “I see the effects off the drug is wearing off then, well my name is prince Davidson but you may call me Dave, Princess” I shuddered in disgust this guy had a serious mental problem I am most certainly not a princess nor do I want to be one for that matter. “You are sorely mistaken, Dave for I am not a princess my name is Amina, just your average teenage girl, or used to be that is…” I heard a sinister laugh from somewhere nearby it unnerved me that I couldn’t see my captor.

“That is where you are wrong sweet Amina, you just had your first shift, yes? You are not only a werewolf, but what else you can do I shall allow you to discover for your self otherwise it will be rushing things before it is time for them to happen. I am a believer of fate,” I sucked in a breath I could feel him close the hairs on the back of my neck stood up on end Goosebumps covered me arms, my nerves clearly visible. “I’m sick of your games Prince Dave, show yourself!” I waited for a reply I looked around the room making sure I wouldn’t be caught off guard even though I couldn’t see a thing, I then felt something cold come in to contact with my arm and I yelped in surprise “Be still young one it is only me, you cannot see because you are blindfolded dear… But I shall remove it if you promise not to attack,” Saraphine took that as her cue to chime in.

‘Don’t do it! He is defenceless against you, werewolves are stronger then vampires considerably as long as we don’t shift they have the advantage!’

I was torn between going along with what this guy wants me to do or listening to my wolf and try to take him out now while I had the chance but I had the pack, Stefan and my family to think about, I couldn’t be hasty, “I promise not to attack if you promise not to harm me or the people I care about,” I heard him hum to himself as he thought it through, “Then it is agreed,” with those words I felt cold on the back of my head and then I could see, I was surrounded by curtains, I was clearly on a bed, there was a window that showed outside and it was surprisingly sunny outside, no dead tree’s, but there was a waterfall outside and there was a pool at the end that was a pink ish colour, there was several gray clouds in the sky, and everywhere was a dense forest, “Wow I expected it to be a lifeless wasteland out there…” he chuckled, obviously amused “you watch to many movies and read too many stereotypical books.”

“I guess so, hey I recognise you, you’re the one that has been haunting my dreams!” He gave a mocking bow, “But of course, now we have some other clothes for you to wear seeing as yours are far too casual for a princess,” I groaned why does he insist on calling me that! He then chuckled as if he could read my thoughts, “They are in the bathroom hanging from the shower ready for you I will leave and give you few minutes privacy if you would like to…you know..” he gestured to my hair and I got what he was saying “thanks,” he then nodded got up and left, I took this time to look properly around the room I was held captive in and I saw it was a big room with al walls covered in black wallpaper with lilac flower patterns covering them, there was a fire place next to one of the two doors, I assumed this was the bath room as the vampire had left through the other one. The fireplace was white marble, very grand and very well kept it had gold embellishment of delicate patterns on it of roses and vines. Above the fireplace was a mirror that was angled to face downwards slightly and you could see the bed in it, to my right was the window I had looked out of and to the left was the bedroom door.