Chapter nine memorable moment

I woke up early and decided its best not to disturb Flynn till seven at least, I just laid there looking him over in absolute adoration the gorgeous sensitive sweet guy lying next to me the sun caught in his blonde hair seemed to make it glow. eciding not to wake him I quietly got up and got dressed putting on denim shorts, a pale pink t-shirt with floaty sleeves and white knee high skin socks I turned around to see him awake and looking me over. "You really think I didn't feel your weight leave the bed?" he smirked pulling a quzzical look which looked so sexy on him, "By the way nice legs" I look down at them they weren't tanned and had a few cuts on here and there so I was a bit confused by that, "They aren't that nice they have scars and cuts and absolutely pale" he got out of the bed picked me up threw me over his shoulder and carried me over to the bed sitting me on the matress once more and tickled me sitting on top of me so i can't get away. "I will stop when you admit your pretty," I kept laughing forcing myself not to give in but my sides were hurting and I was gonna pass out. "HAHHAHA...OK... OK !... Im pretty! now let me go please?!" I kept giggling a little after he stopped composed myself and gave him cold shoulder "Im not gonna talk to you now, you basically totured me! and you happy now Im aching from all that laughter" I gave him a mock expression of anger and faced away from him crossing my arms. "Aww come on you love me really," he said in my ear moving my hair out the way. I still ignored him "Don't make me kiss you" he said in a husky voice, I felt myself shiver still didn't give in, "OK you brought this on yourself" and he kissed my neck I winced slightly as he bite it gently but I leaned back into his chest his arm going around my tummy.

"Man your hard to convince i'm gonna have to tickle you aga..." I turned around then "NO! please don't!" he smirked "hmm I don't know should I be merciful?...or shouldn't i?...so hard to choose, and you talked to me I win" I huffed and then backed away slowly across the bed him crawling after me then he pinned me down, hovering over me "you drive me crazy baby cakes, your every move makes my wolf more desperate to claim you but I try to keep him hushed your my mate he will get his she wolf if she chooses to do the ritual in future" I looked at him liking the flirtacious ways he had but was confused at the last part.

"Ritual?" I said face as blank as paper.

he looked blankly at me then turned away, "Don't worry I will tell you when we know each other enough" I let it slide for now reluctantly consenting but i was curious none the less. "You know it will be my birthday soon, im going to finally be sixteen! oofficially the government are able to attack me with tax" I said that last pert sarcastically i hated parliament they suck, thats why I don't get involved with politics, don't plan to either. "Well I can't wait till then,  i wont feel like such a cradle snatcher then" I laughed "You are no cradle snatcher Flynny dog, why would you even think that?" I looked at him pulling a puzzeled face but adding my stunning smile that wins alot of people over I well at least thats what I heard anyway. "I just felt like peole saw it that way, but i know I wouldn't be the same without you baby cakes, You are my world and I hope nothing comes between us"  I smiled "I wouldn't let anything happen to this Flynn, I love you too much!" He growled obviously pleased and pulled me close crashing his lips onto mine I felt a moan escape my lips, this guy knows how to get to a girl! I kissed him back just as intensly, gripping his shirt as he pulled me even closer our chests making contact, I giggled as he grazes over my ticklish spot feeling him smirk against my lips, he stopped when someone knocked on the door.

He dived under the bed with in seconds as the door opened to reveal Stefon, he was staring as if in disbelief at something I pull a confused face  and look down to see my top was off for some reason? "OH MY GOD LOOK AWAY! " I sqeauled as I quickly put my top back on he had his eyes covered with his hand he seemed to be wetting himself with laughter. "IT'S NOT FUNNY! I feel perved on!" I gave him my most vicious glare but instead of being quiet he laughed even more, "Your so cute when your mad" He smirked and I stropped that usually shuts them up! I pouted as he came over to me and sat just beside me "Its eleven o clock just to let you, by the way can't find Flynn, have you seen him?" I was stunned I had no idea how the time passed so suddenly felt like we spent minutes in my room, and i shrugged "Don't know maybe he is outside or something?" I pulled a poker face hoping he didn't look under the bed, "I was just wondering because he left my room last night and didn't come back is all" he got up and left closing the door, I quickly stood up and walked over to my mirror, my hair was a mess, I got a brush and pulled it through my long wavy brown hair the curls becoming more define with every stroke of the brush.