Chapter eleven An unfortunate event

OK guys thought i would post this little message: anyone who tries to steal my work on here I will know about it i write cause I want to and its nice to get opinions plus stealing someone elses writing is pathetic shows you have no imgaination plus how will you come up with a sequel or continue it? just thought I would say this hasn't happened to me yet but should it happen hell will be unleashed lol xD

I looked around at all of their faces, they were serious and yet sympathetic...something is up.

"Amina, we have heartbreaking news" It was Haley who was talking and I was rather surprised maybe Flynn talked some sense in to her after all. "Your family is in grave danger...only days ago you found out the werewolves exist well we are not the only supernatural beings...Vampires have targeted your family as their next meal and they had smelt your blood in the woods that day, they have torn apart your house anf luckily your family was here at the hospital with you this entire time otherwise they would be dead..." I stared looking like I was doped...Vampires exist as well? Oh dear... this is gonna take some time to sink in...

"Even now as we speak they are following your scent to this hospital they will be here with in a matter of 3o minutes we will gather your family and explain to them this whole situation whther they choose to believe or not is up to them but they have no choice but to come with us anyway..." Flynn came through the group and held my hand "I'll help you get dressed and carry you to our hide out, its the only safe place left for you now, (he turns to the others) you will escort Amina's parents, dog and Stefon to safety, got it?" everyone nodded and were soon gone in an instant. "Don't worry Amina I wont let anything happen to you." he kissed my lips tenderly and then lifted me out of the bed to a nearby toliet, he came back within a minute carrying a bag. "I brought some of your clothes when they took you in the ambulance, thought you might like something less...bloody? " I giggled he blushed slightly when he mentioned bringing me some clothes to change in to. "Thanks sweet heart" I kissed him and was quickly changed but I was careful with the stitches in my side.

"That's much better" I smiled as I stepped out of the loo. Flynn just stared in what I think was admiration. "You look gorgeous baby cakes" I smiled, I was wearing a long purpple halter neck dress that stopped just below my knee's. The chest was covered in delicate rhine stones and a delictae bow around the waist for definition...yeah I know not too casual but hey if your gonna run do it in style right? "Let's go" I walked daintly over to hi trying not too collapse I reach him and he puts one arm around my back and uses the other to swoop me into his arms, "I'm not hurting you, am I?" he looked at me worried , its so cute how much he cares. "No, I'm fine, now lets get out of here!" I chuckled as he sprinted through the doors as we sped towards his hideout.

*Stefon's pov*

We are just sat in the cafeteria eating our lunch. I have a sausage roll, crisps and diet coke where as Amina's parents are just having tea and an apple which is weird if you ask me (but thats between you and me). "So... hows your drinks?" I was just trying to fill the silence here. "Uh.. their nice thanks for asking dear" Amina's mum commented. "Are you Mr and Mrs Goodheart?" I turned to see a group of the poluar people from our school standing right in front of me wearing skin tight clothes...typical really the girls are sluts and the boys are show offs...No i'm not jealous before you csay anything, I actually happen to have abs ok? were kinda falling of subject here as I was saying...

"Ye, yes... why?" I looked to see ILeeza putting down her cup ever so slowly her eyes wide with confusion and mostly worry. "No, time to explain please follow us and we will explain along the way!" Haley yanked me out of my seat while Callum and Shane escorted her parents. "Hurry we have no time to waste.." then I was hoisted onto Haley's back much to my digust and they ran us hundreds of miles an hour Im surprised my head hadn't exploded with the shear velocity of it. I can only with stand it in wolf form... "We are here!"  I was soon to on my feet again next to Amina's parents they were pale in the face and looked too shocked for words, I think they might need some time to get used to this.