Chapter seven the arguement

We stood there for what seemed like seconds, he had the sweetest attitude towards me and was willing to wait for me, what more could a girl want? Then hearing a familiar growl I broke our embrace to turn and see the pack had returned, watching in amazement as they shifted back into their own form. I was stunned to see most of the popular crowd standing before me and was digusted to see the one person I least expected to be in this secret side of life. Haley, I cringed, she was the only girl in the pack it seemed also I could see she wasn't pleased to see me either...

"Amina"

"Haley"

We both looked at each otherwith hate flaring in our eyes I still don't like her she was my personal bully in the school before this and somehow all the guys trip after her, it sickened me. "Amina I can see you know one of the pack members..." Flynn looked at me awkwardly and knowing of the fued between me and the b***h standing before me, "I am glad you can read my thoughts Flynn so I know you can see what I am imagining" this I thought so he could be the only one to hear that, I heard him chuckle and grinned slyly I have a very evil mind and not afriad to think with it.

"Well I might as introduce the rest of my pack though you know most members from school, there's Jack, Zorick, Lewis, Shane, Tom and Callum." I greeted each of them in turn I blushed when I met eyes with Callum, we had a past and I will leave it at that. "Hello Amina, bet your surprised to see me here then?" Callum was wearing the usual smirk whcih I soon shook of his face "No not really I always thought you were a dog, shag anyone you please then bound off to the kennel where you belong," the whole pack went "OOOOO! owned!" which I smiled in victory at successfully embarrassing him in front of his mates. Flynn scowled at them however and instantly they fell quiet, "there's one thing I forgot to mention and I don't know if you figured it out already but I am Alpha of the pack" I looked at him with a stunned expression, oh..boy I have read stories about this sort of ting girl falls in love with boy, turns out he's alpha wolf someone tries to break them up and they end up together after a hardy war over who gets the alpha and they get to be together though they constantly faced that issue all the time.

Then I heard his voice in my head "don't worry baby cakes, that wont happen things will be easy and I will try my best to make it stay that way" I smiled and heard some muttering from behind me it Haley in wolf form creeping up behind me I watched as she prepared to leap and tackle me to the ground and I braced myself for the impact but it never came I looked to seen Flynns wolf infront of me growling at her she held her tail between her legs in shame and sheepishly went back over to the others who just stepped away from her, Flynn then stood infront of me and was himself again this time however he had lost him jeans and was in his boxers I giggled like a little girl when I saw the size of his mini him it was quitewelll above average, he grinned mischiviously "Tut, tut baby cakes, I feel perved on, do I have to punish you?" he winked and I put on my sexiest smile "I don't know what you mean, I am totally innocent..." I fluttered my eyelahses playfully to hear him growl turning me on which is unfair soncsidering my age. Then he scooped me up in his arms and kissed me, I felt like I was on fire and there was no way of curing it, but it felt amazing.

Then he stopped and said to me "She wont cause you any trouble again by the way she has been banned from my territory till she apologizes for trying to attack you and behaves," for a moment I pulled a blonde expression on my face then remembered who he was talking about. "OK, well you might want to wear my blazer its really long so it should cover most of you" I handed it to him he put it on and it suited him, "not to be making you feel gay but my clothes totally look good on you hot stuff" he acted ofended for a few seconds but he soon laughed about it "well thank you anyway takes practice" he hugged me then I laughed and jumped back "don't touch my sides i'm really ticklish" I then pulled an oops face because I just let him know a weakness I had, a cheeky look came on his face and he was soon chasing me around the clearing but he caught me and I was on the floor in fits of laughed as he tickled me "hehehe...please...hehehe...STOP! ..haha!"  he finally got tired of it and I laid on the ground panting, and by the look of it that turned him on "Is there a banana in yor pants or are you glad to see me like this?" he blushed which made him look adorable, and turned away "I'm sorry Flynny dog" he pulled an unamused face at the nickname, "don't call me that" I smiled I had found something to use against him just like he tickled me earlier, "Aww does Flynny dog not like his name?" I said it in a baby voice and fluttered my eyelahses once again acting innocent, he pulled me close and kissed me, he nibbled on my lower lips and I gadly let him in further, he smelled so heavenly I just could stand there all day smelling his sweet; intoxicating scent.