×2×

•Odell•

"Mmm..baby" I kiss Raegan neck. "You look good in that baby suit" she chuckle.

"Well I had to impress my man"I kiss her lips. "You want some" she said waving a chip in front of me.

"Yes mam" Raegan put the chip in my mouth. "This shit is good"

"Is she living with us back in New York" I sigh and sat down .

"I don't know..I might take her and Stephanie..you know Stephanie only 5 months pregnant..she can't stay by herself" I shook my head. "And Pandora might move out"

"Well at least we gone have the house to ourselves" Raegan kiss my lips again.

"Yeah..I can't wait"we kiss for a few minutes till Raegan phone started ringing.

"Hello...hi mom..yes we are having a great time" I roll my eyes walking outside.

"Hey baby girl" I said to Pandora who was looking sexy in that baby suit. Her skin glow in the sun light and her wavy hair was flowing.

"Hey" she look back at that water. "Odell..after this trip..where me and Stephanie gone go" she said. I didn't thought about it. "I'm not going back to Los Angeles..Carlos have men still there looking for me and Stephanie"

"Who told you that"

"Maria called..she said the men came to Colin house thinking I was hiding there" damn. The girls gone have to come with me back to the big Apple.

"You want to come to New York with me and Raegan" I smile.

"When is we leaving" she ask.

"In two days ok" I kiss her cheek.

"Baby..my mom called said my dad had a heart attack" Raegan had a sad face with some tears coming down her face.

"Oh no..ima pray for him" I turn around not really caring. He never liked me anyways.

"Odell this isn't funny..he's in the hospital with a breathing tube down his throat..they said he can't breath on his own" Pandora got up and hug Raegan.

"Its ok Raegan..come on let me make you some tea" they both walk back inside. I stared at the water for a minute. Let me go see what's wrong with my wife.

•Raegan•

Pandora made me some sweet honey tea. My favorite. I was on the couch rubbing my eyes and sniffing. Odell thinks this is a joke, but it's not funny. My dad never had a heart attack before. "Here you go" I grab my tea thanking Pandora.

"You not cold" I ask her. She chuckle.

"No I'm fine..it's you who I'm worried about" she sat next right on side me.

"Hey guys..I'm back from the store" Stephanie wobble to the couch. "I brought some popcorn..chips..sodas...." She stop once she saw me. "Oh my god..Raegan what's wrong"

"It's my dad..he's in the hospital..back in France" I cried.

"So that means you have to leave Hawaii to France" Stephanie said. I nod my head covering my face. "Damn"

"I'm leaving tomorrow to see him" I have to leave tomorrow. My mom also said they moving him to a other hospital. I don't know where but ima ask her. Stephanie rub her stomach while frowning. Her and Pandora was. It was like they lost their dad.

•Stephanie•

I felt sad for Rae. She going through so much right now. I remember when I lost my family. The reason why I'm sticking with Raegan and Pandora and Odell. Is because they're the only family I got. I called my sis a thousand times. She doesn't want anything to do with me. I walk to the bathroom to wash my hands. I wanted to watch movies all day and relax with my baby girl. Pandora said she was gone call her Payton. I can't wait till she come out.

"Stephanie what movie we watching first" Pandora ask. I walk back to the living room.

"Let's watch...hmmm...50 shades of gray" I said.

"We watch that movie a hundred times" Pandora said laughing.

"Yeah but Jamie dornan is super sexy"

"To you he is"Pandora was opening up the popcorn.

"Plus he have that sexy Irish voice...uhhh..complete turn on" I laughed. Pandora shook her head. I got a text from a unknown number on my phone.

?-we need to talk