×17×

•Odell•

"Hi Odell" this blond hair chick. I look around the shop looking for some flowers. Pandora didn't call me today or text like she always do. I sigh looking at the white and red roses.

"Hey Kris..can I get the white and red roses there" I said.

She smile at me. "Who's it for" she ask.

"A special someone" I smile. Kris grab the stuff and got to work. She's the best florist in New York.

"Is she pretty"Kris ask.

"Beautiful, gorgeous girl"Kris was finally done with the flowers and gave it to me.

"That would be $100" I paid her and grab the flowers.

"Thanks" I waved goodbye and walk out.

•Pandora job•

I walk in the jail lobby office with the flowers in my hand. "Hi I'm here for Pandora" I said to the woman.

"Ima let her know..you must be Odell..I'm Ava" she held her hand out.

"Hi" she lick her lips looking at my chest. I'm not gone lie. She is cute. She was black hair, light skinned with some tattoo on her arm. She had a big booty and breast.

"Done" she said smirking.

"Uhh..I should go" I walk to the back where Pandora office was. "Hey baby"

"Hey..how's is Raegan" she ask with an attitude.

"Is that why you didn't text or call"

"Yeah..that's why" Pandora got up. "Who the flowers for"

"You" was all I said and walk out.

•Pandora•

I smelt the flowers looking at them. They was so pretty. I wasn't really mad but jealous. Why can't I be the one pregnant with Odell baby first. He been busy with Raegan with her pregnancy problems. Ava walk in my office with a big smile.

"Damn he fine"I chuckle while writing on some papers. Business work. "Are yall married"

"No..he's my boyfriend" she nod her head licking her lips.

•Ava•

"Hey baby" I walk in Mario office. He look up with a smile.

"Is she working" he ask. Mario was planning something for a friend.

"Yes sir..so what's the plan" I ask him.

"A friend of mine wants his girls back..next week he's coming back to pick them up..so it's my job to keep an eye on her" he smirk while looking at her through the camera.