×21×

•Pandora•

Carlos push me through the hotel door where some other girls was sitting on the floor. "Who are they" I ask.

"Some of my workers" he said smiling at  them.

"Wait..you trying to put me on the streets..like Stephanie..be a prostitute" he nod his head.

"Yeah..now sit down" I didn't even follow his rule.

"Hell no..let me go"he chuckle and shook his head.

"Bitch get on the floor..before I mill your ass like I was suppose to do" I gulp and sat down. Someone touch my arm.

"Steph..you ok" I said. She nod her head.

"He was right"

"About what"I look at her confuse.

"He said back in Los Angeles when Odell went to beat his ass..he was coming for us"I look at the other girls who looked young and lost.

"What about these girls"

"They came from Hawaii and New York..they're young"she sigh.

"You seem tired..what's wrong"

"He beat me till we got to Los Angeles..I'm dehydrated, hungry and I'm losing blood" she cough. She had a big cut on her arm and tight. She is losing a lot of blood. Carlos came back with something.

"Carlos..Stephanie losing blood and she dehydrated..please you have to do something"

"Oh I will..not right now" he chuckle. I shook my head looking at what use to be my best friend.

"If you don't do something..then I will" I threaten him.

"What you gone do" he smile.

"Ima tell the cops..put you in jail" Carlos laughed getting up.

"You think they gone believe you..they gone put YOU in jail..if you go it's a trap..stay in jail for a long time" he walk away laughing.

The end

*Book three coming
*comment
*vote