×16×

•Pandora•

"Come here mamá eres tan Linda (your so cute)" I kiss Payton cheek. Payton was now 6 months old. We wasn't living in the apartment no more. Odell bought us an condo far away from his house. Don't know why. I have a new job as an assistant. I work in an office, have a nice car and a new best friend. Her name is Ava. Payton crawl around on the floor then plaid with her toys. I walk to the door and open it.

"Hey Ava" I kiss her cheek. She smile walking in the door.

"Where my baby Payton" she look around.

I pointed to the floor. "Playing with her toys"Ava smiled walking towards Payton.

"Hey baby girl" she miss her cheek. "Omg Pandora you should take her with us to Mexico" I sigh.

"I don't think so..maybe next time" Me and Ava is going to Mexico to visit her grandma for her birthday. I was drag into this shit. "And who is gone watch her while we're gone"

"My sister Ariana can" I chuckle and shook my head.

"Hell nah..she have at least twenty one kids in her house" Ava laugh at my joke.

"Your right..but she be in good hands" I just shook my head. Ava put Payton to bed and left. Now I'm all alone. After Stephanie had Payton, she left back to Hawaii. She wanted to bring Payton but decided not to. I walk to my room to get some night clothes. I'm tired.

Morning•

I woke up to Payton crying in her room. I walk to her room seeing her standing in her baby bed. "Morning Payton" I pick her up and carried her to the kitchen. "Hungry" I sat her in the baby chair. I grab her favorite cereal. I poured it in a bowl with no milk and gave it to her.

"Hey Pandora" I heard Odell said coming in the door.

"Next time knock" I roll my eyes. "Why you not by your baby mama"

"She to busy at this class for babies and wanted me to go" he sat down.

"You should go" I said mixing the pancakes mix.

"Hell no" I chuckle.

"You know..I don't think that baby for you"

"What you trying to say"

"Just think about it...she came out of the blue with this I'm pregnant..did you had sex with her"

"I don't think I did..when she left back to Miami we did it that morning but that been since Payton was a month old"

"So it could be your baby" I frowned. He sigh.

"I don't know yet baby"

*Short chapter. Few five or four left.
*comment
*vote