×20×

•Odell•

"Sir please tell me again what happen here" the police ask. He thinks I'm the one who did this or plan something.

"I told you..I don't know..all I know is when I got here, she wasn't here..Payton was the only person here..I think somebody kidnapped her" I rub my hands on my face. I have to find my girl. Where is she? Raegan was holding Payton in her arms.

"Ok..ima look around for any clues..we gone need you guys to leave so we can get to work" the detective said.

"You gone let us know when yall have something new..like let us know" I ask. They nod their heads. "Come on baby" me and Raegan walk out the house going to the car. The car ride was quiet. Only the music played.

"Baby did you call Stephanie and told her" Rae ask.

"I will..just put Payton to sleep..she been through enough" I rub Payton hair. She fell asleep right in Raegan arms.

"Who you think kidnapped her" Rae said. I don't even want to talk about it.

"Rae..this conversation is done with..there's nothing we can do now" I sigh.

•Pandora•

I was breathing heavily looking around the truck. The man with the mask on kept tilting his head. "Aye homie..what we suppose to do with this chick"

"Boss said drop her off at the airport" he said. I had tears running down my cheeks. What the fuck is going on?

"Stop crying bitch.."the man with the mask ask.

"Bitch..who you calling a bitch"I shot back.

"You hoe"I chuckle at him.

"Your fucking mamá a hoe and a bitch" he came up and slap the fuck out of me. I had blood coming from my mouth.

"Don't talk about my momma..you know she can hear you" he said. I look down feeling sorry.

"Sorry about your lost" I said. He scoffed at me and turn around.

"Why the hell the boss want you..what you did"

"Who is your boss" I ask confused.

"His name Mario..but somebody else wanted you"what?!

"Can you help me escape please..I have a little girl back at home" I cried. He looked sorry for me.

"K..but we..." The door open showing Carlos. Omg he's back.

"What you was bout to do Zak" Carlos ask him.

"Nun..get out" he push me to Carlos.

"No..No..No..please get me away from him..I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU..LEAVE ME ALONE..LET ME GO" I screamed, kick, and punch the man who was carry me to wherever. Carlos looked at Zak and smile.

"Here's your cut and here's yours..yall have a nice day" Carlos waved goodbye to the men. We got in his car and pull off.

"Where I'm going" I kick Carlos.

"Aye..stop all that damn kicking..and enjoy the ride" he light up his cigar.

"Carlos..please tell me" I cried.

"Your going back to Los Angeles..we gone live happily ever after" he laugh with his men and put the cigar to his mouth.

*Next Chapter is the final chapter. Do y'all think I need a book three or nah.
*Comment
*Vote