×15×

•Odell•

I walk in my house with a frown on my face. I have to tell Raegan that I'm done and getting an divorce. Yeah it been months, year maybe since we got married. But I found somebody new. I heard someone crying in my room. I open the door and seen Raegan crying her ass off.

"What's wrong Rae" I sat down looking towards her. She sniffle and look at me.

"I'm pregnant Odell" again! I thought she was pregnant back in Los Angeles.

"What?!..I thought you was already pregnant" I semi yelled.

"I had a miscarriage remember" I dont remember nun of that. All I remember was her saying she was pregnant and that's was it. I didn't pay attention because of Pandora. She was holding her stomach while crying.

"Is it mines" I ask. She look at me and sigh.

"Yes it's yours Odell"I sigh thinking what should I tell Pandora. I was supposed to tell Raegan that I been cheating on her. At least I'm not breaking her heart bad. Like some men would just cheat and never tell their girl. I hug her, rocking her body back and forth.

"Damn" I mumble.

•Raegan•

I cried and cried all night long. Odell was by my side rubbing my back. I'm crying so much because of Trey, a dead beat father or sperm donor. When I told him that i was pregnant, he laugh in my face and walk away. I drove back home crying my eyes out. The reason why I told Odell that he is the father, because I need somebody to take care of me while I'm pregnant with this baby. I got up and went to the living room.

"I'm so hungry"I walk in the kitchen looking for something. There was nothing. I grab my slippers and keys headed out the door.

Raising cane's•

"Hi welcome to raising canes can I take your order" the lady said. I was in line getting some chicken and they good old Texas toast.

"Can I get the box combo" I said nicely. She nod her head typing in the order.

"That would be 10.50" I reach in my purse and grab my wallet.

"You want me to pay for you" I heard someone behind me. It was James.

"Hi James and no..I'm good" I smile.

"No your not..ima pay for it" he paid the lady. He then grab my food and his. "Let's sit down and talk"

"What are you doing"I ask him

"Being nice to you..I mean somebody have to be nice to a pretty young lady like you" he wink.

"Can I get my food now..I'm really hungry" I pouted. He smile.

"Your pregnant" I look at him.

"Yeah how..you know"

"I had a wife who would do that when she was pregnant"

"Wait you had a wife"

"Yep..and a child" he frown.

"What happen to them" I ask.

"I left them back in united kingdom"

"Why would you" he sigh.

"Looking for a new woman" he ate his fries. "And I think Odell, your husband, doing the same thing"