×18×

•Stephanie•

It was a raining relaxing day. I miss my little baby but I had to do it. How I'm gone raise a baby with an ugly ass background. I don't have a job, nobody can't help me with the baby and I don't have a boyfriend. My mom and dad was very piss that they didn't get to see Payton. I told them to go to New York. Sarah was walking around talking on the phone.

"Ok...tomorrow at ten..ok..we be there..bye" she hung up. "Guess what"

"What" I said annoyed.

"I just gave you an job at that hotel down the street..you remember my boyfriend use to work there..one of his friends talk to me about the hotel and said they need someone to work as an maid" I sigh. I don't wont to work as a maid. But oh well.

"Ok what time is the meeting or interview" I ask.

"Tomorrow around ten in the morning" I nod my head. Sarah grab her keys. "Ok tell mama that I'm going back home"

"K bye" she left out the house. I was looking at the rain thinking should I take this job or find an other job. Right when I was watching the rain, i heard the door open. "I thought you left" Sarah didn't say nothing. I turn around looking at the door wide open. 'What the fuck' I walk slowly to the door closing it. Who is open the door?

"Mama" I called out. She didnt answer. I went in her room, seeing her snoring. She sleep. But who came in our house. I then heard some glass fall on the floor in the kitchen. I grab the bat and walk go the kitchen. "Who's here" I said holding the bat up.

"It's me baby" I heard someone say. "Carlos" my eyes widen when he said his name. "I'm back to come get you"

•Raegan•

"Damn girl..so he not helping out with nothing"my friend Sam said. I sigh while folding up clothes. I'm now 6 months pregnant and I'm having a boy. Ima name him Trey Jr or maybe something else.

"Yep..I called him..text him..he didn't answer me"

"Why are you with Odell if your pregnant with Trey baby" she ask.

"Because I want him to take care of me..love me like he was suppose to do"Sam roll her eyes getting up.

" your a dirty bitch"she laughed. Odell walk in the house with bags in his hands. "Hi Odell"

"Hi Sam" he said and handed me the bags. "Those are something for the baby"

"Oh thanks" I kiss his cheek. He touch my stomach and I felt a kick. "Omg Odell..he kick me" Odell smile.

"That's my little man"