×14×

•Pandora•

I walk in the apartment building trying to find my keys. I look through my purse but couldn't see. "Need some help"

"No I got it" I said not looking. Someone turn on the light to their phone. "I said I don't..."

"Hey baby" Odell said. I scoffed finally finding my keys.

"What you want Odell"I walk in the apartment. He followed behind me shutting the door.

" I want you"I stop and put my purse on the table.

"Odell I'm to tired of your shit right now" I shook my head yawning.

"I know baby" he walk up to me and rub my shoulders. "Your stress"

"Yes..Odell why you always starting a fight with James..he's a good guy" I said.

"I don't want him stealing you from me" he kiss my neck. I moan when he started biting and sucking.

"Mmm" I moan.

"That feel good baby"he whisper seductively. That made me wanting him more. I can feel his body press against me. "Tell me how much you want it"

"I want you bad Odell" I turn around kissing his lips. He squeezed my ass while backing me up to the couch. I took off his shirt. His abs was pure sexy. I love touching it. He smile at me and chuckle. Be pick me up carrying me to my room. "I want you to make love to me" I moan out.

"Wait baby"he laid me flat on my back. He kiss my stomach and under my breast. "Take your shirt off" I lift my shirt up taking it off. He smirk seeing my belly piercing. He lick his way up to my breast. "Take this off too" he tug at my bra. I unhook my bra slowly then took it off. I'm not insecure but I sometimes don't like looking at my boobs.

"Their so pretty" I laughed at his face. He lick my right nipple while massage the other nipple. I moan out loud, not to loud so the neighbors won't hear. I arch my back tilting my head back.

"Mmmm Odell" I moaned. He stop sucking and move down south. He kiss my pearl making me moan out louder. He kept kissing the spot teasing me. "Baby" I whined. He chuckle. He started licking and sucking my pearl like it was a piece of candy. I went crazy. He did this for 5 minutes till I felt something wet between my legs.

"Mmm baby you taste sweet" I smile and chuckle. He took off his pants showing his boxers. I can see his Jr poking out. "Are you ready Pandora" I nod my head.

"Yeah" he smile and took off his boxers. I was so scared seeing his Jr. I wanted to scream and run out this apartment. "Uhh..Odell"

"Yes baby girl" he potion his self between my legs. I was breathing hard, scared to death. "Relax baby" he kiss my lips passionately. I didn't know he was already in me till I felt pain. Odell stayed still letting me adjust to his size. Finally, the pain went away. I moan out his name wanting him to go. He thrust in and out soft.

"Baby faster..." I moan out. He started going fast for at least a second the went back slow. We made love from midnight till dawn. I was tired.

"I love you Pandora..only you" Odell said rubbing my back.

"Why did you married Raegan if you love me" I look at him.

"I don't wont her anymore..I found somebody that I loved the most..and that's you" why me tho?

"You should tell her" he nod his head and kiss me one last time. I close my eyes and dose off to sleep.