Chapter 7

A/N: Please leave a comment or two just to let me know if i should continue it... I'm not sure whether or not any of you like it and I really dont want to waste my time. But yeah, heres the next chapter :) 

Ivy’s POV

“You ready?” Calum calls from down the stairs dressed in his school uniform. It was amazing how he can act like he didn’t have that dream last night, how he can make everything seem okay. It scared be a bit, maybe he’s hiding a whole lot more under that pearly white smile of his. But he wouldn’t, would he?

“Uh-“ I snap out of my trance when I trip over my phone before picking it up and stuffing it into my skirt pocket, “In a minute!” I run over to the sink grabbing my lip balm and mascara then checking my hair for the last time before dashing out of my room and down the stairs.

Calum was in the kitchen with his hands in his pockets and his back to me, staring out the window near the fridge, “Ready.” I say as I walk up behind him and loop my hands inside the space between his arm and his waist. He turned around and kissed my forehead then led me out of the house holding my hand in his sweetly.

The walk to the bus stop was quiet, just us holding hands and the occasional kiss on the cheek. As soon as we got to the bus stop we rejoined our usual group; Charlie and Nate.

“Morning, lovebirds.” Nate teased and Calum punched his side playfully.

“Good morning, Nathan.” I say rolling my eyes. “Hi, Charlie.” I say giving him a quick hug, Calum and Nate already chatting up about some kind of footballer with some kind of injury.

“Hey.” He says coldly, avoiding my eye contact at all costs. The bus arrived a second after and he gathered his things messily, a bag slung on one shoulder, a mess off paper in one hand and a skateboard in the other. I grabbed his shoulder hesitantly before he could make his way through the door, “Is there something wrong?” I ask softly and he stops and stares at the ground still avoiding any eye contact at all.

“Uh, no.” He says glancing up at my eyes, “You look- um,” he takes another quick glance at my body, “Nice today, Ivy.” He says nodding at himself looking in my eyes for another split second then quickly making his way into the bus.

“What?” I mumble to myself confused.

I feel Calum’s large hand wrap itself around my waist, “Let’s go.”

-------

“Even strokes, class. Always remember.” Mr. Adams, the art teacher continues his brush strokes repeatedly, all the girls in the class drooling over his rich English accent. I had my chin in the palm of my hands as I watched his back muscles tense after every stroke, his hair lightly bouncing up and down as he speaks, oh god I want to run my fingers through that.

The clinging sound of the bell marks lunchtime and I quickly gather my things. I bend down and pick up my sharpener and as I rose to place it back on the table my eyes meet with the gorgeous green orbs. I was taken by surprise and he smiles, “Yes, Mr. Adams?” I squeak and I notice the other girls envying my situation on their way out.

“Just came to tell you, keep up the good work.” He says smiling once again rubbing my shoulder warmly. I struggle to speak, “Th-Thanks.” I say blushing up at him. He nods and walks away and I gather the rest of my things and rush out.

“Did you enjoy that?” I hear Calum say behind me, his arms crossed and back leaned against the wall with a tight jaw. “What?” I say, turning around shocked. Fuck, was he watching the whole time?

“If he touches you one more time I swear to god I’ll-“ Calum starts reaching for the door angrily before I caught his arm, “Calum!” I say pushing him back weakly.