I LOVE GERARD FUCKING WAY <3

Xavier kissed me. I was shocked at first but then I started kissing back. Then I hear a camera. And see a flash. I pull away to see Kevin with a camera. "Give me that camera Kevin." "Nah I'm good." "Give me the fucking camera before I kill you." "Nope."

Kevin takes off running with the camera in his hand. I run right after him. I see my skateboard and follow him. He runs out onto the street and I follow on his heels. Then he drops the camera. I rush up to it and grab it. "Thank you."

I ride back to the house. "I'm back." I yell walking back into the house. "Hey did you get the camera back?" asks Xavier a little red in the face. "Yesh I did." I pass him the camera and he deletes it. "Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I've liked you since I first saw you but I thought that you were like everyone else that hates me. Then we became friends and yet I couldn't grow a pair and tell you." I can't believe this he actually likes me. I never would've thought.

"Really you actually like me?" "Hell yeah." "Well this sucks because you should've told me earlier." "No because you would be debating whether or not to leave. And Gerard and Bee need you." I think about this and he's right, if he had told me earlier then I'd be thinking I my room for a long time.

Then Bee comes in the room. "Josie is it true you're gonna live with us?" "Yeah." "Yaaaaaay!" she squeals giving me a hug. "But what's gonna happen to Xavier?" "I'm going to stay here and finish school." "Really?" "Yeah but don't worry we can just use Skype to talk." "Yaaay."

F.F. A MONTH AFTER I MOVED TO CALIFORNIA WITH GEE AND BEE

So far things haven't been to well.I've been having nightmares of the incident so I've started cutting. I just can't stop myself. I have so far managed not to do it when Bandit is around. Gerard still starts to drink after I drop Bandit off at the baby sitters.

So while Gerard's drunk I'm too busy cutting. And I'm finding all of these pictures of my family and I'm throwing it into a box and locking it. It just hurts too much to see them.

Today the guys are coming over (Mikey Frank and Ray). I change into my hoodie and skinny jeans. They can't see my cuts or else I'll get an ear full of them. Hopefully Gerard isn't already drunk. I walk out of my room.

Bandit comes running up to me. "Bee why are you running?" "Because I'm happy to see my uncles." "Oh okay. So where are you running to?" "I'm trying to see if I can run all over the house before they get here."

She starts running again "Good luck." I yell back to her. I hear the door bell ring so I go toward the door. "Hellos" I say opening up the door. There's a flash of a camera and a bunch of people yelling at me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

okays so im stopping there cuz im taking random pics of myself cuz a certain person wants pics of me on fb n i hate pics. grrrrr but oh wells i guess. i mite just go through my moms camera looking for old pictures idk but i'll do something. eh so watcha think? is it good horrible wat is it? how will i know if u dont tell me??? im not physcic (unfortunatly) so yeahs.

-Adrenaline Extermination

P.S. I SOOOOO FUCKING LOVE GERARD FUCKING WAY BUT I MEAN LIKE WHO DOESN'T XD