three- piercing

"dude, she had a freaking tongue piercing!" jimin replayed the moment when daria stuck out her tongue out at yoongi, revealing the metal ball as he told jin in their native language about the encounter with the eccentric girl.

"so?" jin countered, rolling his eyes at his younger friend. although what he's heard so far about the girl made him wish he would've skipped that class to meet her.

"have you heard what they say about girls with tongue piercings?" he eyed jin with disbelief, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. they were currently walking to namjoon's house. jin can not be this naïve, he thought to himself.

"i know what it means!" jin shouted trying to defend himself. he had no clue what it meant and didn't how the hell jimin knew what it meant.

"then what does it mean?" jimin asked his older friend, crossing his arms with a smug look on his face. jin flushed a bright red and looked away, embarrassed.

"you hang around too many americans." jin uttered, tucking his hands in his pockets trying to avoid jimin's teasing. jimin laughed loudly.

"well, this is america, jin!" jimin shouted, throwing his hands up dramatically causing random pedestrians to stop and stare at him. jin scoffed and walked ahead of jimin in a hurry to get to namjoon's house and away from the orange-haired boy.

"besides, it means that they suck dick real good." jimin blurted out, smirking when jin ran to namjoon's house blushing hard.

good job jimin, he thought and gave himself a high five.

+

#jimingetatonguepiercing

that's all i have to say

bye :-)))