two- shy

i would like to thank @jellybellymia for all of her comments on the previous chapter, you're v awesome and i loved all of your comments :-D

i hope you enjoy the chapter

-
they did nothing but stare at her with wide eyes and their mouths open, blinking at her rapidly. this was the first girl to approach them since they've been here.

"aren't you guys new here?" she blinked, looking up at them innocently because she was only 5 feet tall and they were giants but if you dared to call her out on that she would most likely cut you.

"uh," one of them uttered stupidly, staring at her with wide innocent eyes. a different boy nudged him and he stuttered out a reply with a blush. "we been here 3 m-months so..."

he sighed when he finished speaking and daria looked at them, letting out a small oh, not minding his broken english because it was cute. "well, i was just asking because i haven't seen you all before. i'm daria, by the way."

she stuck out her hand, waiting for one of them to at least be polite and shake it. she was about to put her hand down awkwardly when a tanned hand enclosed hers. she looked up to see namjoon, staring right back at her with a cheesy smile.

"i'm namjoon. nice to meet you daria." he said placing a kiss on her hand. daria quickly looked to mariah who had her jaw dropped.

"this is jungkook," he pointed to the boy who corrected her and he blushed when they made eye contact, shifting on his feet, his eyes wandering anywhere but her.

"jimin," he pointed to a boy with orange hair and small circular glasses. all he was missing was the lightning bolt on his forehead, wizard powers, and the brown hair-he could be the asian harry potter. jimin spared her a small smile and she gave one back.

"taehyung," namjoon pointed to the boy right behind him and he sent you a cheesy smile and waved that caused you to smile and wave back.

"this is yoongi," daria turned her attention back on taehyung who pointed to a pale and skinny boy with mint-colored hair. she smiled at him to be friendly, but he just stared back at her with a strange look in his eyes.

"hoseok," he pointed to a boy who was already smiling at her. his smile was so contagious that daria felt herself smiling back at the happy boy. God knew what he was doing when he made him.

"you just happened to miss our oldest friend, jin. he just left for class." namjoon stated putting his hands in his pockets. everyone's eyes were on her and she looked at the time.

"well i have class now, it's been nice to meet y'all." daria smiled and waved at them, earning a few waves back, but yoongi just stared at her with the same look in his eyes. daria stuck out her tongue at him, teasingly.

everyone gasped at the metal ball sticking out of her tongue, but she just walked away swaying her hips slightly.

+

#jinshouldhaveskippedclass

this is off topic but anyways i was listening to boys and girls by zico ft babylon earlier and who else heard babylon say i am a boy and you were a girl?

like i understand he probably meant you are a girl, but that was too funny to me. i love babylon but i laughed wayyy to hard at that part.

i hope you enjoyed the chapter! the next chapter will be focusing on the boys, well two of them to be exact ;-))))

if you though of something nasty, please find jisoos. thank you.