six- flamed

i would just like to say, before you read this chapter that i absolutely adore jin and i don't hate him at all :-) if you don't understand, just read on ^^

also happy birthday to my #1 homey, suga aka agust d aka my future baby daddy

-

hoseok spent the night at daria's house. he begged and begged her to let him stay. all she replied was that he was lucky that she lived on her own because her dad would've hung him by his pinky toes. he went to bed fearing that a tall man with similar features to daria would creep in and did what she said.

hoseok woke up relieved that he was still in the guest bedroom and not hanging by his toes. he grabbed the spare clothes that he had because he was planning on sleeping over at namjoon's house. you can guess how that went.

daria peeked in the room just as hoseok was putting on his shirt and catching a glimpse of his abs. her eyebrows rose, she never expected such a slim boy would have abs that defined.

"looking good," she catcalled, walking in the room. hoseok flinched and turned around, grabbing his chest. she had nearly scared the poor boy half to death.

"gosh daria!" he yelled exasperated. he was only wearing a shirt and very tight boxer shorts. daria glanced at his butt. that ass though. he suddenly remembered what she said and smirked, flexing. "really? well, i do work out in my spare time."

daria hummed in approval and was about to stalk forward and claim her first victim, but she didn't want to be late for her college classes so she just spared him a wink. she motioned for him to put his clothes on faster so they can leave.

when he finally finished dressing, well technically he was taking too long so daria just helped him put his pants on. she also may or may not have squeezed his little butt cheek and caused him to squeal and blush.

they finally left the house and coincidentally, namjoon and crew were seen leaving his house.

"is that daria and hoseok?" jimin asked loudly. hoseok heard and pulled daria ahead in a rush to get away from them. namjoon agreed and soon they were on the same side of the street as hoseok and daria.

"daria! hoseok! wait up!" taehyung yelled, running behind the two. hoseok wanted to turn around and squeeze the life out of his best friend but pushed forward, dragging daria with him.

"hobie slow down! your legs are longer than mine!" daria whined, wheezing. hoseok stopped in his tracks causing daria to run into his back.

"oh yeah. i forgot that you were so tiny." he teased, picking her up bridal style.

"hey! what are you-" daria started angrily but then shut up when hoseok started running. beyond hoseok's panting she could hear several foot falls behind them and peaked over his shoulder to see taehyung and company running behind them.

she gave him a teasing smile and waved at him, giggling when he stopped to wave back at her. hoseok opened the door to the college and daria almost forgot where they were going for a second.

"you can put me down now!"

"nah."

***

daria sat in the library enjoying the peace and quiet as she studied for her upcoming exams. a squeak from the chairs brought her out of her studying haze. she looked up annoyed and was met with an unfamiliar male.

"oh, you must be jin!" daria whispered smiling. she held out her hand. "i'm daria nice to-"

"i don't like you." he spoke coldly. his pink lips set in a frown of disgust. daria raised her eyebrow. excuse you?