seven- fights

warning: slight smut after the first part!!!!!

after many weeks of careful choosing, daria chose her first victim. she watched as he shyly made his way up to her, a blush painted on his face. she smiled at him and leaned up against the wall.

"jungkook, how nice of you to meet me," daria stated, walking up to him as he drew closer. she pulled him into a hug and he squeezed back shyly, she pulled away and squeezed his cheeks, chuckling at how cute he was. "let's go!"

with that, she grabbed his hand and started walking out of the building.

"w-where we go, daria?" jungkook stuttered, clutching her hand tightly. it was very obvious that he was nervous and daria sighed, stopping in her tracks. she turned to face jungkook, just realizing how tall he was. she was facing his chest instead. she tilted her head up, so she could look him in the eye.

"we're going to my house." she bit her lip and noticed how jungkook's eyes looked right down to her lips, then he licked his. his eyes met hers and he blushed at the fact that she was already looking at him, so he was caught. he just said oh and nodded his head. daria smiled when she realized that she got her way.

she turned back around and tugged him along with her to begin their journey to daria's house. she tried to ask him questions on the way to get rid of the stale awkwardness that still surrounded them, but only got grunts and one-word answers. if this was anyone else daria would've gladly introduced their face to her fist, but this was jungkook we were talking about. sweet, sweet, sexy jungkook.

truth be told, the thoughts jungkook were thinking right now were not sweet. his eyes were glued on her ass and he was not planning on looking away from those firm looking butt-cheeks anytime soon. her ass was not helping to erection he had sported from when he had first saw her earlier. good thing she probably hadn't noticed, jungkook thought to himself. but daria notices all and that erection couldn't hide from anyone.

she giggled to herself as her house came into view. jungkook was going to be in for the time of his life.

***

daria was placed on jungkook's lap, her new favorite place, giving him love bites across his neck and on his collar bone. his hands had slid under her shirt, gripping her hips. little moans and groans left his lips as she continued nibbling on the new love bite she was making. when she finished she gave it a tiny peck and looked back up at jungkook who looked very close to creaming his pants.

daria was sat on one of his thighs and his hands moved on their own accord, moving her hips back and forth on his thigh. she moaned in surprise at the friction. he panted seeing her moan in delight as she threw her head back.

he took the chance to nibble on her neck, causing her to gasp as he made a few love bites of his own on her neck. her hips kept moving back and forth on his thigh, loving the friction that it caused. he pulled back, admiring the few bruises that he left on her neck. he lifted his leg and took pleasure on the high-pitched moan daria let out.

"you like riding my thigh, hmm?" he suddenly asked, eyes dark and his voice huskier and deeper from this sudden haze of lust. daria didn't answer, just moaned. "you like riding daddy's thigh, don't you princess? you look so damn pretty breathless and fucking yourself on my thigh."

"yes yes yes," daria rasped when jungkook's fingers came in contact with the place she wanted the most. she was suddenly shifted onto his lap. his face was millimeters from hers.

"too bad, i think you'll look prettier riding daddy's dick."

***

meanwhile, at the kim residence, where jin and yoongi was currently getting into it...

"i didn't think you would actually do it." yoongi casually stated, chewing on a licorice stick, then scrunching his face up, earning a laugh from jimin. yoongi glared at him, making him shrink back.

"...and risk my mario collection? hell no, but i don't like the fact that you made me lose my first american friend!" jin frowned, crossing his arms. namjoon, taehyung, and jimin looked back and forth between the bickering males. taehyung slowly chewed the popcorn that was made exactly for this purpose. "first you make us lose hoseok, now this. plus, she was really cute."

yoongi's right eye twitched in annoyance as jin continued pouting like a little bitch. "me?! you agreed with me! so if anything, you're at fault also."

at this point, yoongi was poking jin's chest with every other word. the other three watched as jin's face turn red in anger. what tipped him off was when yoongi shoved him.

jimin's mouth fell open along with the other two as jin slapped yoongi, his face beet red and contorted into anger.

"respect your hyung." his voice was like shards stabbing themselves into yoongi's heart. yoongi felt himself hold onto his cheek and he looked at jin with tear filled eyes.

"...i'm sorry, hyung. i was just jealous because everything was daria this and daria that. she's cute and all, but is a girl worth our friendship?" yoongi croaked looking at all of his friends. jin and namjoon shook their heads, while taehyung and jimin shrugged to say we're young, we don't know any better.

"speaking of friendship, where's jungkook?"

+

DUN dUN DUNNN

#jungkook+daddy=whaaa?

omg wGAT THE FRICK

what did i just write??

but jungkook lowkey sneaky af

who's the next victim?

was jungkook just pretending not to know a lot of english, but he can actually lowkey english?

why is jimin so hot? i need to know for science purposes...

where hoseok tho??

these questions will be answered in the next chapter, stick around and vote and comment a lil bit ;-)