nine- festival

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A YEAR DON'T KILL ME

this chapter gets a bit...interesting

anyways, pls continue and enjoy.

-

daria squealed in excitement. it was about time for her favorite college event--the spring break festival. she was practically bouncing on her bed. jungkook laughs at her excitement. hoseok was currently showering, claiming that he felt sticky.

"why are you excited about this festival?" jungkook asks the bouncing girl, wrapping her in a hug. daria looks at him with big eyes and begins to ramble about said festival and mainly the bomb ass food served there. jungkook's stomach grumbles at the thought of food and daria laughs, tucking her head in the crook of his neck.

"i'll go cook something." daria laughs, getting off of her bed, her destination in mind: the kitchen. jungkook watches her leave with a small smile on his face. i'm glad i opened up to daria. she's another sunshine in my life.

***

sadly, it was the day of plan. it was yoongi's least favorite plan because it involved him doing something that would damage his pride. luckily, namjoon was dragged into this, although the taller male heavily protested.

currently, he was glaring at yoongi behind a face full of makeup. yoongi was no better, pulling down his dress so his underwear wasn't showing.

"who's plan was this anyways?" namjoon grumbled, crossing his arms, the sleeves of the dress constricting his biceps. yoongi made sure to give a pointed glare at jimin who was trying to take a picture of his 'noona'.

"ask your boyfriend." yoongi says boredly, applying lipstick to his thin lips and fixing his eye shadow in the mirror. namjoon sputters turning red. seokjin is nowhere to be found though.

"he's not my boyfriend! i'm not even gay!" namjoon sent yoongi a disgusted look, flipping him off. jimin snorted, scrolling through his twitter feed. probably posting yoongi's picture.

"says the one in a dress." jimin chortles, dropping his phone. taehyung catches it and hands it back to him with a smile. yoongi and namjoon were preparing for operation apologize to hoseok and get him and jungkook back. and maybe bang daria also, namjoon added with a greasy smirk. that earned him a smack from seokjin.

"remember, we go out there, do the song and dance then apologize." yoongi states with a hard stare. namjoon nods boredly. taehyung laughs all of a sudden.

"i just remembered that out of all of us, you, namjoon, and seokjin are the worst dancers!" taehyung guffaws and jimin joins in with his high-pitched giggles. the thought makes namjoon widen his eyes and groan. "i'm definitely recording this oh my god!"

at that moment, seokjin walks in with a matching dress, only his is a blindingly bright pink. he puts his hand on his hip and out of the three, he actually looks good, despite his broad shoulders.

"who's ready to go?" he asks, smoldering. a flash goes off and taehyung giggles. the last to complete his collection. namjoon looks at him with a dropped jaw.

"what are you doing?" namjoon sputters, gesturing to seokjin's dress and make-up and just everything. seokjin laughs and flips his blonde wig.

"did you think i would let you guys have all the fun?" he asks rhetorically and still jimin and taehyung both shout a cheerful 'no.' seokjin gestures to the two to let namjoon get the gist of his answer. "i'm the beyoncé of this group, now let's go!"