five- friends

as the calls for him to come back became faint, hoseok pulled out his phone and dialled the number that he managed to remember by heart right next to his mother's. he put his phone up to his ear and listened to the dial tone, anxiously.

"hello?" a voice answered huskily. a yawn followed afterwards.

"hello daria. it's hoseok," he replied happily even though he might've woken up daria from her precious beauty sleep.

"oh. what's up?" she asked in a lighter tone. a rustle sounded from the end of the receiver. she sat up on her bed, rubbing her eyes.

"nothing just the fact that my friends are mean to me and i need new ones." hoseok pouted. daria chuckled and slipped on her pants.

"well, i'll be your new friend, hobie!" daria said cheerfully, using her newly made nickname.

"yay! so i come over now?" hoseok asked cutting to the chase. his broken english was too cute to resist so daria agreed and gave him her address.

"daria! you live right across the street from namjoon!" hoseok replied happily to which daria let out an oh because she didn't know that clumsy blonde boy lived right in front of her. they said their goodbyes and hung up.

hoseok skipped to daria's house grateful that he had a new friend who probably would actually treat him nicely. sure maybe he is being overdramatic, but he's hoseok and drama and dancing is what he's all about.

***

"...then he told me to stop being a hoe. even though, i wasn't! i just wanted attention from my friends. then yoongi said that without me they would be j-hoeless. he said it like it was a good thing!" hoseok sobbed, shoving the chocolate ice cream in his mouth. he didn't care whether he got the story wrong, he just wanted to tell daria what happened.

daria sighed at his dramatics, rubbing his back. he had arrived over two hours ago and has been blabbing ever since.

"hoseok, they were probably just teasing you." she tried to console him and attempted to steal some ice cream. he pulled back and looked at her with a shocked face. she raised her eyebrow at him.

"i came here for comfort and this is how you treat me?" he sobbed.

"shut up hobie and share the damn ice cream." he pouted but shared anyways.

"daria," he started, swallowing the ice cream that he placed in his house. daria hummed in response. "did it hurt to get that tongue piercing? you know what they say about girls with tongue piercings right?"

+

#sharethedamnicecreamhobie

ahh! today march 6, 2016 is exactly one year that i have been on wattpad!

this is great :-)

i hope you enjoyed the chapter!