Ch.4 On Our Way

We all got into the van and sat in silence for a little bit. Liam was driving, Zayn was in the passenger seat, and Louis sat in the back with us. After a few minutes I asked Louis where we were going to live. He said that we were going to live with them in their appartments, which are like right next door to each other, and in a few weeks we're going a mansion with all the guys for the summer. Then I just looked out the window as Tif and Hadley struck up a conversation with Louis. I found myself slowly nodding off til I finally fell asleep.

Tif's Pov

  Hadley and I were talking to Louis about pranks we'd pulled when I heard soft snoring coming from my left. When I looked over, I saw Lily sleeping with her head on the window. She's probably going to have a stiff neck when she wakes up. Hadley and I decided to go to sleep since in will take us about an hour to get to our destination. I laid my head on Lily's shoulder, and Hadley put her head on mine. We were asleep within minutes.

  I woke up suddenly, confused. 'What woke me up?' I looked around for a bit and then I heard whimpering. I instinctively looked at Lily and saw her shaking slightly and whimpering ever so often. Oh no. I forgot this was the anniversary of her parents death. I need to get her up like, right now!!!!

Lily's Pov

  I was having a nice dream, actually, it was a memory. My parents and I were haing a picnic at the park. Then, everything shifted and turned black. When everything came back into focus I found myself standing in my old living room. Everything was just fine at first, I blinked and when I opened my eyes, everything was covered in blood. I started freaking out and whimpering and it was getting harder to breath. I heard a harsh laugh behind me, but befrore I could turn around, someone woke me up.

  I blinked to clear the sleep out of my eyes and saw Tif looking at me. "Are you ok? You were whimpering and shaking." "Yeah Tif, I just had a nightmare." "Was it the usual?" "No, actually it was a different one, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with the same thing." "Are you ok?" She asked me with a slightly worried expression on her face. "I'm fine." She gave me a look that told me she didn't believe me, but she left it at that.

  She laid back down, and after she fell asleep I looked at everyone in the van. Everyone was sleeping except for Liam and me. So, I leaned forward to talk to him. "How far are we from the apartments?" " About 10 minutes at the most." "Ok, thanks. I'm going to read for a little bit." "Ok," as he said this he looked like he wanted to say more, but he decided against it. So, I got back into my seat, grabbed my book, and started reading. A couple minutes late I decided that I couldn't concentrate on my reading, so I thought about what's waiting for me in this new chapter of me and my friends lives.

Hey! Sorry that I took so long to update after Ch.2.

Well, I hope you enjoy my story!

Love Ya! :)

-Rose