Ch.5 Settling in

Disclamer- I don't own One Direction. (Sorry, I kept forgetting to put this up.)

  We finally got to the apartments, and of course, Hadley didn't want to wake up. I looked over to guys to help, but they were having trouble getting Zayn up. I elbowed Tif and pointed to where Liam and Louis were in the process of trying to haul Zayn out of the van. She chuckled a bit before we turned our focus back to waking Hadley up.

  We shook her, tickled her, and poked her; but all she did was smack our hands and turn over in her seat. After about 5 minutes Tif was getting impatient so she said, " If you don't get your lazy butt up and out of the van in 5 seconds, I'll get all your stripped blouses and cut them up!" Hadley's eyes snapped open and she scrambled out of the van yelling, " DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY STRIPPED BLOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tif started cracking up and I chuckled a little. Hadley started glaring at us. "I hate you." Tif smiled at her and said, "You know you love us." We all glanced at each other and burst out in a fit of giggles. I heard someone clear their throat from behind us. I turn around and the guys are standing there with amused expressions on their faces.

  It was Liam who spoke, " If you girls will grab you stuff, we'll show you to where you'll be staying." I nodded and we all grabbed our bags and walked towards our new homes.

  We got to Hadley and Zayn's apartment first, then Tif and Louis, and finally Liam and me. He opened the door, and after taking a calming breath, I step into the place I would be calling home.

  As soon as I walked in my eyes widened a fraction. The apartment was huge!!!! The living room  was large, had a flat screen tv, and altogether it had a very comfortable atmosphere. (I'll leave the complete description up to your imagination.) He took me to my room and as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it. It was simple but not boring. The walls were a dark blue and the sheets were baby blue. " I hope the room is okay, we weren't sure if we were going to adopt boys or girls so we just used colors that can be for either one." Liam said from the doorway. I turned around and gave him a small smile, "It's great, I love it!" He smiled and said, " Well then, get yourself unpacked and at 7:00 pm we'll go to Nandos with everyone else for dinner, and you'll get to meet Harry and Niall." "Ok. I'll see you in a little bit." He nodded and then left me to unpack.

  I sat my travel bag and messenger bag on the bed and started putting things away. I put my some of my clothes in the white dresser, and the rest I hung up in my new closet. The closet was small, but I don't have a whole lot of clothes so it was mostly empty. Since I don't have a lot of things it only took me between 10 and 20 minutes to put everything up and rearange some of the things in the room. After I was done I pulled out my Ipod and started listening to some music while I did some thinking.

  When I came out of my thoughts I checked the time and it was 5:00 pm. I got up and decided to go spend some time with Liam to spend some time with him. I got out of my room and saw him on the couch watching the news. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him, startling him slightly, " Oh, it's just you Lily, you almost gave me a heart attack." I gave him an apologetic smile, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to spend a little time with you, maybe watch a movie or something." "Okay, what do you want to watch?" " Do you have Lord of the Rings?" He nodded and put it in. He sat on the couch while I laid on the floor propping my head up with my hands, getting situated to watch the movie.

Hey, sorry about the wait.

Hope you enjoy!

Love Ya! :)

- Rose