Ch.7 Movies

Disclaimer- I don't own One Direction.

  Liam and I were the first ones back so we got everything ready. Liam told me to go and get snacks and that he would get the blankets and other stuff. I nodded and went to see what there was. I looked in one of the cupards and wanted to jump for joy. He had POPCORN! I LOVE POPCORN! There were also cookies and candy in that cupard, so I just grabbed all of it and set it on the counter. Then I moved on to the freezer to see if he had any ice cream. There was mint choclate chip!!!!!!! I let out a squeal and started jumping up and down. When I had got over my excitement to see what else was there I heard the everyone come up to the apartment, and Liam let them in. I heard Hadley and Tif ask Liam where I was, so I put a bag of popcorn in the microwave to pop, and gathered up the ice cream and snacks. Besides what I have already said I also found rocky road ice cream, cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, oreos, m&ms, sour skittles, gummy bears,  milk duds, sour gummy worms, and chips. I heard them come in so I said, "Can you guys help me take these snacks to the living room?" I turned around and they were just kind of staring at me funny. "What?" I asked them feeling uncomfortable with them just standin there not saying anything. Tif looked at Hadley, "No matter how many times she does that it's still pretty creepy." "Yep." I sighed, "You both do know I'm standing right here,  right? Oh well, can you help me with this stuff?" "Ok," They started helping and I put the popcorn in a big bowl.

  When I got to the living room everyone was already grabbing the snacks and talking about which movie to watch. While they were discusing I got myself a big helping of mint chocolate chip ice cream and sat down to listen to what the movie choices were. They had narrowed it down to Batman Begins, The Hunger Games, and Don't be Afraid of the Dark. Liam 'shot down' Don't be Afraid of the Dark because, "The girls shouldn't watch something like that until they're a little older. "Tif, Hadley, and I shared a look, and tried our best not to laugh because we'd already seen it. After some more debating we decided to watch Batman Begins and the The Hunger Games.

  I sat by Tif and Hadley and we were all curled up in our blankets watching the movies. My mind drifted off and I thought about everything that happened today. I got adopted by Liam and I wasn't seperated by my friends even though we were adopted by different people. Even though I've only known these people for about a day I feel like I'm part of a great big family. Everyone seems nice, and I feel like I cant trust them. I smiled to myself as I drifted off to sleep. Little did I know, I wouldn't be sleeping very well tonight.

Hey! Sorry about how long it's been since my last update. I've been busy lately.

Hope you like the chapter (sorry it's so short).

Love Ya :)

-Rose