Ch.1 Morning

Lillian's Pov

  I woke up at 7:00 to the bell announcing that we have 20 minutes until breakfast. I sat up and looked over at Tif and Hadley. Yep, they're still asleep. I mentally groaned, why can't they ever get up when the bell rings? Oh well.

  I went to Tif's bed first, she's fairly easy to wake up. I shook her, " Wake up Tif. You don't want to be late do you?" She groaned and swatted at me, " Let me sleep Lily I'm tired." "Fine then. I'll just go eat your breakfast." "O- wait a minute! You ain't touching my food girl. Move outta my way!" She pushed me out of the way, grabbed the clothes she'd set out for today, and went to the bathroom to get ready.

  Now I've gotta get Hadley up. First, I shook her a little to see if that would work. All she did was grumble and turn over. After I tried a couple other things Tif was done getting ready and decided to help me. When we shaking her and saying she would be late didn't work, we decided to pull out the 'big guns'. We got a cup of cold water and poured it on her. She woke up sputtering and gasping, and when she saw us she started glaring. "Your both soooo dead!!!!" She jumped out of bed and chased us around the room until I told her she had about 10 minutes to get ready. She then promptly ran to the bathroom with her clothes and stuff and ot ready. When she was done I got dressed, and then we all went to breakfast.

Hi! Sorry about the short chapter, I'll try to make the next one longer. Hope you ejoy!!

Love Ya :)

-Rose