Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

          HI BUTTERFLIES WHOM I LOVE VERY VERY MUCH!!! I am SUPER excited to share the news of a brand new project that I’m working on. Currently, I’m in the planning stage (using shit loads of notebook paper too!!!), and it won’t be up on Wattpad until I finish Fall to Me, and get around halfway into Rewind. I’ve decided to put Indescribable on hold until I finish all this other shit I’m doing.

            It’s going to be a TOOOON of work, so I am fully dedicating myself to getting on this fanfic, and finishing it as soon as I possibly can, but without rushing. My new project is a SURPRISE, but what I will tell you is that it will be a series of five individual books that connect, one for each boy. I have titles and rough outlines, but you’ll have to wait for all that. IT’S LOOKING EXCITING!!! ;))))))) <3 ya all, poopies!!!!

            When I got home, the phone was ringing. Since it was the only way people could get in touch with me, as I had chucked my white Iphone out the window of my car, I picked it up. “What?”

            “My, my Kelsie. Someone’s in an awful mood.” The voice belonged to my estranged mother, Helen, who for some reason kept calling me.

            “Yeah, I am, so your calling me all of the time really isn’t helping anything. What the hell do you want?”

            Helen sighed dramatically. “I thought I raised you to be respectful and not to speak such awful words. Apparently not.”

            “Blah, blah I’ve ruined myself, blah blah. Mom, get to the point.”          

            “I’m calling to remind you that your brother’s graduation is coming up on Saturday. Afterwards, we’ll be throwing him a party back at our place. Dad, your siblings, and I are all hoping you’ll come. We haven’t seen you in forever.”

            “That’s because we generally can’t stand one another, and you try to make my life choices for me. Not to mention you absolutely refused to accept that I loved Harry, and that he changed me for the better.”

            Helen barked out a humorless laugh. “My God, Kelsie! You were a good girl! Totally and completely focused on your grades, and going to your dream college. When you met this Harry boy, you gave up on every one of you dreams, started drinking, and started smoking. How was that a good change?”

            “Mom, what you don’t understand, is that while you kept me a child prisoner even when I was an adult, I wasn’t learning how to live and be my own person.” I took a deep breath, trying not to get too angry. “Harry has taught me how to be an adult, and he’s made me a much more confident, and outspoken person.”

            “Kelsie, I’m your mother, and I do not want to argue.”

            I banged my head against the wall, and bit my bottom lip to keep from screaming like crazy at my mother. “If you don’t want to argue, then why the hell do you call me at all? Just leave me alone!”

            There was silence on the other line. Finally, Helen swallowed, loud enough for me to hear it. “Fine. Don’t come anywhere near Markus’s graduation. You’ll spoil the day with your terrible attitude. Since I’m such a bother, I won’t check up on you anymore.”

            “Great,” I told her honestly. “Goodbye for fucking forever!”

            Before she could lecture me more on my “awful words”, I hung up. Helen surely wouldn’t like that, but I presumably would never have to speak to that woman again. She could be as pissed at me as she wanted.