Chapter 13

I got two hours of sleep last night and about five the night before so I'm wicked tired. As a result of that, this chapter may be a little shitty and I'm sorry if it is. After this I have to do homework and probably pass out so yay.

Ethan my bby <3

Ethan's POV

I pulled back from the kiss and looked at Dean in a shock filled daze. He just... kissed me.

"Something wrong?" He asked as his thumb ran over my bottom lip.

"No, nothing's wrong." I told him.

"Good." He smiled and captured my lips with his again.

In the background, Jay cleared his throat, making us part. He crossed his arms and gave a displeased smile.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but Noah's here." My friend said.

Noah walked in with flowers in his hand and a bright smile on his face. I knew I was screwed. I didn't want to break his heart.

"I should get going. I'll stop by tomorrow after school." Dean smiled and got up, leaving the room.

Jay nodded and left the room so I was alone in the room with Noah. He put the flowers down on the table beside me and sat down on the bed.

"I heard what happened. How have you been?" He asked.

"Well, my head definitely hurts so I guess that's that." I shrugged.

"How long until you're out of this place?"

"A few weeks. Honestly I'm already sick of the food. I'd rather eat the stuff they serve in the cafeteria." I chuckled.

He smiled at that but then glanced away. "I've been thinking about you since that night we hooked up."

"Well, almost hooked up and then the cops came." I chuckled.

"Yeah, things were really crazy." Then his eyes turned sincere.

Oh god. Here it was.

"I really want to be with you again. So I want to take you out on a date once you're cleared."

What the hell do I say? 'Sorry this other cute British guy just came in and kissed me'?

"Uh... s-sure." I stuttered, regretted it.

"Great. Until then I guess." He said and kissed my lips.

What did I just get myself into?