Chapter 1

~Jackies POV~

I looked at my cake while I heard my family sing around me. My dad was just humming along and read the paper while he did it, my little brother Ian was keeping his mouth shut and just wanted the cake then  I knew he would go out of here straight to the TV. The only one who actually celebrated my birthday was my mom who stood there and sang all for herself. I looked at my "pile" of presents. All I had got was a letter and some grandma clothes from my grandma. I did'nt get any present's from my mom's side of the family. Her parents had passed away last year. First her dad and then her mom couldn't bare to lose him so  she took an overdose and in just a couple of hours they were reunited again. That's a true love story. I hadn't opened the present from my grandma but I knew it was clothes I would give to charity as soon I got the chance. I've gotten clothes all my life in present, at least she could give me some money so I could save and actually go to minecon next year. 

-Present time!, my mom yelled. 

She gave me the letter but I did'nt wan't it. I dragged it away from me and got a paper cut. I did'nt feel anything but  from the look of my mom's face it was pretty deep. I mumbled something like 

- Um excuse me I'm sorry

I kept my eyes on the ground and wen't to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I opened the drawer and that's when I saw the wound it was really deep and wen't from my nail down to my hand on my middle finger. I reached for the sink but it was to late. I was nauseous and fell to the ground. I picked up my phone and called Alex. 

- Hi BACON!!!, she yelled in my ear I was sure this girl was going to make me deaf some day. 

- Alex... Please. It's happening again, I said slowly and I heard her excitement drop down to zero. I could even smell the strong smell from the blood dripping down to the perfect white floor. I heard Alex in the phone running. She was really beautiful and had model legs. Soon there was a knock on the door and my mom, I guess, wen't to check who it was. Soon someone knocked on my door and I unlocked the door. Alex gasped when she saw me and she quickly shut the door and locked it. 

She sat down next to me and had a concerned look on her face but she didn't say anything

-Paper cut, I said quietly, she nodded and but a bandage on me. 

After 5 minutes she was done and looked at me. 

- Not so great birthday huh?, I said and tried to cheer her up. Alex long blond hair fell over her face and she closed her eyes. 

- You know Jackie, I'm the one who should be cheering you up. It's Your birthday, She opened her eyes and her eyes had gotten a new spark. 

- You have'nt forgot about the bowling Jack? Right?, she started to tickle me and I laughed so hard. 

- I can't until I've cleaned this mess up, I said an gestured against the floor who was now half red half white. She nodded and wen't to get a bucket and some soap. This was her second home and she knew exactly where to get the stuff we needed. I got up from the floor and wen't to help her.