Chapter 21

A/N New POV in this chapter =^.^=  Oh god I don't even know anymore. What should I ship?! I've always supported #Merome but should I support #Skyja instead? I don't ship #Mashley sorry guys... But I don't think it's right that Ashley is getting lots of hate just because she is the only girl. She recives ALOT of hate comments and I feel bad for her. I don't watch her vids but I try to support her the little I can.. If she reads this (which is kind of 0,000000001 chance of 10000000000000000000000) but I wan't you to #StaystrongAshley. I don't even know if she is feeling down... Oh god I think I just embarressed myself... JUST READ THE STORY

~Mitchs POV~

That girl.... She was so full of energy and life. Ever since I've gotten really famous the stress have gotten closer and closer on me. I feel like I've to perform and put on a mask with the funny Mitch or else everyone is just going to stop watching me, and if I'm going to honest I havn't really thought of my future after Youtube. I saw her long dark brown hair go down the stairs and I just smiled at them. I turned around to Jerome, Jordan, Preston, Martin, Adam and Mat. "Hey Mitch now is your time to get a REAL girlfriend", Jerome said slamming his hand into my back. "I told you I don't have any time with that dood, I need to focus on more important things" "Like cereal and Breaking Bad?", Preston said and soon they were all like six year olds singing "Mitch and the girl sitting in a tree and K-I-S-S-I-N-G!". "It's not that you guys also have a girlfriend!", I said crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm the only one here with a girlfriend!", Preston shouted raising his arms in the air. "I'm betterthan you on hooking!", he said continuing mocking us. "And hooooow many fanfics do you think is about you out there?!", I said raising an eyebrow towards him "I mean have you searched for BajanCanadian or Mitch Hughes at Wattpad?! It's too much for mah body to handle", I said flipping my hair (A/N or whatever boys do I don't know I'm a girl). "Hey guys you can talk about girls in our room but right now I would really like to get back to the sofa at our hotel room", Martin said pushing through us and continuing up the stairs. "We should follow the bulgarian guy", Mat said running up the stairs and soon I was left all alone. 

"HEY! Hurry up with the popacorns! We need them for the movie!", Preston yelled from the sofa eyes on the TV. "With we, do you mean we or do you mean yourself?", I asked wanting the goddamn popacorns (A/N I'm writing popacorns on purpose) to pop. "If you wan't the popacorns to pop faster then why don't you ask your girlfriend to pop them for you?!", I said smiling for my comeback. "Ohhhh, snap!", everyone echoed. "This is eventually end with us putting make-up on eachother", Preston said trying to get back some dignity from my burn. "But hey we are going to watch the Dark knight now so we need them popacorns now Mitch!", Jerome said and instantly Mat continued "Mitch, time?!". "OH MY GAWD ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE SOME POPACORNS OR NOT?!", I said dunking my hand in the table. "Heeeey, the popacorns are done", I said smiling and taking them out. "Ouch, hot, hot, hot", I said dropping the bag on the bench. "Are you talking about me Mitch?", Jordan said turning around in the black leather sofa. "You wish", I said filling a bowl with the popacorns. "Ohhh, Mitch is in the bitch zone today!", Mat said reaching out for the popcorn bowl. "Okay here take little of it", I said giving him the bowl. He grinned and put the bowl under his shirt. "Well now all of the popacorns are ruined there's no way I'm eating something that have been under Mats shirt.", I said getting up from the sofa. "I think we need to put down the plans of watching a movie", Adam said getting up and putting his arm around my waist. " Ohh I ship Skyja!", Jerome said also getting up from the sofa. "Ehh, guys stahp. I just realised something... I'm always in the ships!", I said shaking my head. "Yep, we have Pitch here", Preston said getting up also holding my waist. "And Merome", Jerome said hugging me from behind. I looked up and saw Jordan taking a pic with his phone. "Oh god this is going to be the new worldwide hashtag, #TwilightalloveragianTeamCraftedEdition", I said getting away from the hug. "Guys I think I'm going to go to bed, after all we need to be at Minecon at 10 am tomorrow so ti'l then I need my beauty sleep.", I said adding a yawn for some effect. THe truth was I wasn't tired at all. I just needed to think about everything. "Night sleeping beauty!", they were all screaming after me. 

A/N TRIGGER WARNING PS: Start song if you wan't to...

I locked the door after me and threw myself at the bed. All of my bags was laying in a mess all over the floor. I didn't even bother to take off my clothes (A/N okay that sentence was the weirdest thing I've written so far. Oh my gawd it's awkward writing this.). I was just laying there looking up in the roof thinking about everything. I was thinking about all the recent comments and about that girl. She was just another girl, you meet hundreds of other girls everyday. I shouldn't think about it to much, I mean she has already forgotten about me. I reached for my headphones on the nightstand and picked out my phone. I needed Spotify if I was going to survive another night. I put on So Gone by Mikelwj and just thought about my life. I needed my bottle... No I didn't need it. I had promised to quit. I promised Jerome. Still Jerome didn't know what I wanted to drown with the vodka. I shouldn't. I had fans that looked up to me, and I had fans that thinks my videos are boring. You should, it'll take away all of the pain. I shouldn't really... WHY CAN'T I BE MORE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?! Like that girl, to only have happiness in her heart and no stress over that others will hate you if you do something wrong. I just feel so empty inside. Like everything is a big maschine and I'm just doing what the settings is on. Besides Minecon is tomorrow I can't be hungover at Minecon... I need to stay as sober as possible this week. Why do you even continue making videos? You know that there is nobody that would miss you if you quited. GET OUT OF MY HEAD! There is a solution... If you feel numb. Pain is the only solution. Pain is a sign of that I'm living right?! RIGHT?! Why would you disapear when I actually need you. I swore to never start again. It had been a hell to get over it. Do I really wan't to get back to my old habit? Jerome would kill me if he found out. I still havn't told him. Oh god... I started crying I couldn't comtroll myself. I cried and cried and then I must have fallen asleep in my own tears as I do every night.

A/N OMG it's sad to write about a depressed Mitch :c Anyways just wanted to say. If you wan't a new friend I'm single and ready to mingle =^.^= so just message me or something. And hope you enjoyed. If you would like to plz leave a comment because it makes me so fudging happy to read. Enjoy some #Merome at the side and message me or comment or just ignore me, that's fine to. Oh and please leave some feedback if you wan't to. Oh god I talk to much don't I? 

Byeee

~E