Chapter 3

~Jackies POV~

I choose my bowling shoes and wen't to our track were Alex was already waiting. 

- Ladies first, she said and gestured her hand towards the pins. 

I took a bowling ball and it felt perfect in my hands. It was purple. I started walking towards the course with slow steps. I'm really clumsy sometimes so I didn't take the risk to fall with a bowling ball who's weight was 9 kilos in front of everyone on my birthday... I looked back at Alex who nodded and smiled. Instantly it felt as everyone in the bowling hall was staring at me. I took a small step backwards and before I knew it I had thrown the ball. It was on the way towards the pins. Then there was a sound and 8  of the pins where down. I jumped and screamed. The only problem was that it was a split so I couldn't take all of them. I took my bowling ball and threw. I held my fingers crossed but I always have badluck in one way or another. The bowling ball wen't just past the pin on the right side and I sighed. Well it didn't go as bad as I thought. Alex was a pro, or at least more of a pro than I was. She got a spare and I ran and hugged her. 

The game ended with 258 points for Alex and 187 for me.

-Congrats to you mi'lady, I said and we took of our shoes. My feet was singing halleluja when I took of the shoes my little toe (?)  had been literally folded in half in two hours. 

- You wan't a drink?, Alex said and I nodded. 

- Coca Cola light, thanx.

She was already done with her shoes so she got up and walked towards the disk. I could read on her lips

- Two Coca Cola light thank you. 

The woman in the disk looked at me suspicious and wen't to get our drinks. The whole bowling hall had turned to a sportsbar. Everyone was sitting and cheering when our team made a goal. I sighed and let the smell of beer and peanuts carry me away. What if Alex and I had been able to go to minecon this year? Would we actually meet Notch or Jeb? Or would we be more lucky and meet our idols or at least mine idol. Where would we live? On a scrappy hotel or should we actually been able to live on a more expensive hotel? Wow, I could imagine me and Alex sitting on a plane for like 8 hours together. We would probably annoy everyone on that plane with our giggles and fangirlin. I thought about how it would be to live on a hotel where you don't really need to clean and cook, you just need to roll with it. 

- Jackie!, I looked up. Alex stood right in front of me with a worried look on her face. 

- You've been out for like five minutes, she yelled. I knew she wasn't angry at me. At least I think she wasn't. 

- I... I'm... I'm sorry Alex, I mumbled. She had a serious look on her face and then she started laughing. 

- I'm not mad at you bacon! I was just messing with you, she smiled 

She handed me a glass of coke and we started to talk. This birthday was epic so far.