Chapter 26

A/N I don't really know what to say here.. Euhmm.... Just like maybe... I just ate pizza..... Done! 

~ Jackies POV~

I yawned and opened my eyes, which is never a good idea in the morning. "Aghh!" I said covering my eyes from the sunlight. I yawned and felt how bad my bed breath actually was. I quickly shut it again and dragged myself up from bed and as soon I left my warm and comfortable bed I started freezing. I abounded the idea of actually going up from bed and laid down in my bed again. I closed my eyes and infront of them in the darkness stars danced. I thought of yesterday and how everything had been absolutely perfect. I rolled around to my side and opened my eyes again. There was no way that I could go to sleep now. Why brain?! Why am I tired but you wont let me sleep? Seriously. I looked around in the room, insecure of what I should do. I guess I could shower, after all I hadn't tried out the hotels showers yet. Though I'm not sure I can handle it. These showers look extremely high-tech and I guess I could always blame the hotel if I cause an extreme water leak. I opened the huge wardrobe and I didn't really know. My brain just went black, I couldn't think my whole mind was just black and I guess to match it I grabbed a black bandeau, black tube top and a pair of denim blue jean shorts. I skipped to the bathroom and closed the door. I turned around to the shower and just sighed. I got out from my PJ's and turned to the mirror to investigate my everything. My slap mark looked swollen, it was all red, purple and a little bit swollen. I looked at it for a while. I'm not a doctor, though I'm pretty sure that I've gotten an infection. Great, just great. Now I can't even cover it up with foundation. I tried to avoid the problem and continued looking over my body and I just came over a amazing realization. I have boobs. Really, it's awesome. I've never thought of it before just oh my god. They are amazing. Okay enough with boobs, even though they are the best body part ever. I looked just beneath them and my happiness just drained from me. Sure my bruises from dad have faded a bit, but I know where they are. I closed my eyes and flashes from home danced in front of my eyes. Me sitting in the bathroom hearing dad crash my entire room. Dads slap. My birthday, the letter, my room, my brother and... Mom. Mom, I thought of her smile, how she always wanted to treat me right, how much she sacrificed for me, about the letter she wrote. The letter. Where is it?! No, no, no! I couldn't... I-I-I left it at my nightstand. I had just cared for the tickets here. I sunk down at the floor. The one person I wanted a memory from. That memory I had thrown away. I could hear small voices each one having different tone, from different memories. I covered my ears trying to shut the voices out. I mean I was just going to take a single shower, not that hard. Just a shower. I got up from the floor and shook my head. I could do this. I was happy now. I really didn't something missing in my life now.  I have everything. 

I stepped out from the shower against my will, I grabbed one of the hotels white towels with their logo braided on it, and wrapped it around my body. I got to the cabinet and pulled out my disinfectant bottle and snatched a piece of paper from the toilet paper. I poured the liquor onto the paper and my hands were shaking. This was going to hurt but I needed to do it. I slowly put the paper on my chin and it felt cool against my skin for a brief moment before it started to sting. Oh my god, the pain! I bit my lip while I slowly and roughly disinfected the infection. I took away the paper and threw it in the thrash bin as if it was poisoned. The pain! I danced around the bathroom as if that was going to help, then after some dancing and a bleeding underlip the pain started to fade out and I stood still. I looked in the mirror to see if anything had changed and the wound already looked better. So I took out the normal stuff, foundation, powder and concealer. I looked down at my outfit. The problem is, I'm to lazy and really bad at doing my make-up, like extra nice so I often just go for a natural look because there is so much more you can buy except for make-up. I smudged on everything and afterwards it felt as I was wearing a mask of make-up. I threw a quick look in the mirror before opening the bathroom door and skipping out to my room. I actually had no idea what to do next. I guess I could go and wake Alex up. I walked and took up the hotels alarm clock and checked the time. It was a quarter over nine and I put the clock down and rushed to Alex room, just to find her.. Not there. She couldn't have ditched me right? I mean she would have waken me up if she had gone over to their place. Right? Wait.... Wait... She didn't spend the night there, DID SHE?! She must have gotten back afterwards! Well I don't really know because I just marched straight to my bedroom after the whole Mitch, giving me a kiss on the forehead thing. My whole body had exploded. Inside out. I promise. Back to Alex. Focus Jackie, focus! I guess the only way to find out if she spent the night over there is to march right there. The question is.... Do I have the guts to do it?