Chapter 20

A/N So here I'm back again. If I'm not updating sometimes as often as I have promised you can blame my teachers. I've SOOOO much homework right now, it's crazy. So yesterday I made homework for about 5 hours and then there was dinner and then I watched a movie with mom... So I'm still trying my best to update and stuff like that... 

~Jackies POV~

"Hurry up, you gonna lose!", I screamed continuing down stairs. Which I think isn't the smartest thing you can do when you are clumpsy. "Oh whoppsie", I said tripping over my feet. I could feel how a fall was comin but I straightened up and continued running down. I felt Alex right behind me. My hair was flying and it felt almost as all of my hair had fallen off. The stairs were going in a spiral around, around and around again. The whole stairs was wobbling from us running and it felt as the whole thing would fall. "Come here you", Alex was saying right behind me. "NEVER!", I screamed and increased the speed downwards. I jumped over one step and my head started to feel dizzy. "I don't think this was such a great idea", I screamed backwards and turned my gaze away from the stairs one second and there it all wen't down. I suddenly crashed into something or I would say someone, because it was kind of soft and I don't think they would put a wall in the middle of the stairs. I was now sitting on the cold and uncomfortable stairs instead of running past them. I could hear that all the air was pushed out of this person and my head didn't feel any better. Alex tried her best to slow down but she tripped over me and we fell in a big pile. at the persons feet. I tried to turn my head so that I could see the person but Alex was to heavy and quite frankly my head felt as it would fall off. 

A/N If you even wan't to listen to the song play here or something. 

I jerked my whole body trying to get Alex off me and she did the sam thing just only on the other way so we just worked against eachother. "Okay... Alex just lay still, and I'll get you off my ass.", I said still trying to get her off. "But... but I wan't to be on this ass", Alex said not stopping at all, quite the contrary she faught me. "Oh my god, there is actually people here, we probably look like two retarded walrosses trying to mate". She instantly stopped fighting me and started laughing instead, which shook my whole body. "Oh god do I have to do everything?", I said just getting up, which wasn't easy because Alex is taller, older and works out more often than I do but I succeded and looked up into a couple of darkbrown eyes. He had his arms crossed over his chest and behind him about six other guys. All about our age maybe a couple years older. I looked behind me and Alex had gotten up from the floor done laughing but I could see that she was try harding not to laugh. "Are you done mating?", the boy with dark brown eyes said raising an eyebrow towards us. He eyed me up and down and I just raised an eyebrow towards him. It felt as he looked straight into my soul, and it was a nice feeling. My whole body became all warm inside and I felt better than I have done in years. "No excuse us but we have to go and mate some more in the cafeteria, so if you would excuse us", Alex said flipping back her hair. "Why don't you just take the elevator? If you need to satisfy your needs so badly?", a boy behind him said. "I would ask you the same thing.", I said looking them all in the eyes. I swallowed hard and tried to keep my calm cool. "Well I guess we'll see you guys here sometimes", Alex said smiling big at them and I just nodded. " Yeah", the guy with brown eyes said brushing his hair to the side smiling at us. "Okay. Ready? Three, two. GO!", all the boys said in a chorus and we set of again down the stairs. 

I slowed down at the bottom and Alex already stood here waiting for me. I bent over breathing out. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHO THAT WAS!?", I shouted, but not to loud. "YEAH I KNOW! OH MY GOD! WE JUST MET HALF OF TEAM CRAFTED!" "I BUMPED INTO FREAKING MITCH HUGHES!" "JEROME WAS SPEAKING TO ME!" "THEY ALL TALKED TO US!" " WE HAD A NORMAL CIVILISED CONVERSATION WITH THEM!". "AHHHHH", we screamed and jumped. "Goal one 1: Meet them, check", I said, smiling big. "Now it's dinner time", Alex said taking my arm. "Yep". We opened the grey metall door and stepped into the lobby where everything was just as it was twenty minutes ago. Everyone stared at us as we entered the lobby and we just kept our heads down rushing towards the cafeteria. "Excuse me", a womans voice said behind us. I twirled around quickly and accidentaly slapped her with my hair against her face. It was the same woman that had been sitting in the reciption when we first came here. "The cafeteria closed ten minutes ago..." "Are you serious!?", me and Alex said at the same time and the woman just nodded. "So  order some pizza or something, I don't know", the woman said turning around and slapping me with her hair this time. "Come on Alex I know what we'll eat", I said taking her hand and dragging her out of the lobby. 

"Told you there must be a grocery store somewhere in this town!", I said while we entered the clean white store. "Okay.... So we need cucumber, tomatoes, onion, sourcream, tortilla bread, tortilla chips, salsa, jalapeños and corn.", Alex said counting the things on her fingers. "Yeah, I'll go and get the veggies and you'll get the other stuff", I said and started walking towards the veggies.

"Let's start making the best tacos ever made!", Alex said and I just nodded. "But we need some music for this", I said going towards the stereo and plugged in Alex Iphone. "What song.... Yeah here we go", I said starting the shuffle play on Spotify and Heart Attack started playing. "Okay let's do this tacos!", we said high-fiveing."Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack!", we both sung laughing. "If I ever fall in love slap me please", I said to Alex and she just smiled "With pleasure I'll slap you", she said. 

"Oh my goodness, oh my damn this is the best taco ever", I said taking another bite. "Well of course, we made it after all", Alex said and it looked like she was enjoying hers as much as I did. "This have only been a day and I can already tell that this is going to be one hell of a ride", Alex said smiling big as she ate her taco. 

A/N Her's another chapter and well I put the taco there because I wan't to have one picture in every chapter So that's why I always have a picture. Yeah and I also put the best cover of Heart attack there so listen to it. Anyways byeee and remember I love you

~E