Chapter 22

A/N To celebrate 1000 reads I'll make a super epic mega long chapter I think I'll make it about ten pages long, or more.... So I hope you enjoy and why are you still reading this? Read the story instead.

~Jackies POV~

I felt a warm wind over my face and I opened my eyes and hovering over me Alex was smiling and breathing in my face. ”AHH!”, I screamed and hit her forehead when I jumped. ” Why am I even friend with a crazy psychopath that stalks me in my bed?”, I said staring at her while she rubbed her forehead. ”Because today is the big day! THIS IS GOING TO BE LEGEN wait for it DARY!”, she screamed and jumped off my bed. ”Not a HIMYM reference there...”, I muttered under my bad bed breath. ”Besides do you have any idea how early it is?!”, I said looking at her and raising an eyebrow. ”Weeeeeeell, I would guess... The clock is to late! We have to be at the gates in five hours and you haven’t got dressed!”, she opened my closet and threw out an outfit by the side of my bed. I peeked at it and it was a marinblue camisole and dark skinny jeans. I got up and walked to the other side of the room to the only window in my room and looked out. Alex had already rolled up the roll curtain. and sunlight was shining bright in. Outside down on the street I saw small ants that I hope is humans, cyclists and the morning rush. I turned around but Alex had already left the room. I left the window and got into the bathroom and my jaw just dropped. Inside there was a jacuzzi, shower and bathtub in one if you don’t wan’t to take a jacuzzi bath. A toilet and the sink was made of glass and in it it looked like an aquarium with (at least I hope) digital fishes. I hadn’t really bothered to brush  my teeth yesterday so my number one priority was to brush my teeth. I got back to my room and picked up my bathroom stuff. I returned to the royal bathroom and picked up my toothbrush and toothpaste. I looked up in the mirror above the sink and what looked back at me wasn’t pretty. My left side where dad had slapped me was still kind of purple, but at least it wasn't black and bloody anymore. I touched it and instantly flinched. Well how was I supposed to cover this mess up? I hope my concealer and foundation was worth the money. I mean I couldn't go to Minecon with a scarf around my face. As if my face wasn't enough, my hair was standing all over and my eyes was red and sleepy. My mouth seemed to be dragged downwards and my cheeks was red like tomatoes. ”Really?”, I asked the mirror, ”I transformed during the night from decent looking to looking like I was both drunk and high last night”. The thing I had to do was to not look in the mirror, well at least until I had brushed my teeth and showered. I put the toothbrush in my mouth and started brushing. I turned my back to the mirror and continued.

”Okay, do not look like a freak, please...”, I said and looked in the mirror again. At least it was better. My hair was in a turban on my head and I was just standing in the hotels white and incredibly soft bathrobe. I could hear all the way here that Alex was pacing in the apartment waiting for me nervously. My cheeks had gotten somewhat normal colour and my face looked happy and fresh, except for the purple part though. I reached for my hairbrush and let out the turban. My hair fell like a stone over my shoulders and looked like a birdnest. I started brushing and my hair instantly straightened, my hair is almost never a real mess. I always brush my hair in like five seconds. I opened my make-up bag and took my pouder, concealer, foundation, mascara and nude lipstick. I took a deep breath and just stared at myself for a while, the longer I looked the more red my cheeks became, the darker my circles under my eyes became, my nose grew bigger, my lips grew with it and my cheeks seemed to suck all of my fat on the body to them. I looked down at the floor and a chill ran through my whole body.

A/N I just wanted to say that the content of the coming text may be triggering.

"I promised Alex. She wouldn't notice. She would. No she wouldn't and we both know it. I... If you don't trust me I can give you reasons why you should do it. Please. Do you feel something in your body?" I let the question hang in the air. The truth was, I didn't feel anything, I felt numb, broken and empty. I hesitated before I answered myself. "No... Pain is a feeling. But this is supposed to be a happy trip. You'll feel better, I promise.", those single two words made me stop the protests. I promise... I got back in my room and opened my bag. I saw my sketchbook along with my pens, rubbers and pen sharpeners. I took a deep breath before I continued. I took up a couple of the sharpeners and looked around. I got up and rushed to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I sat down at the cold white bathroom floor and put the sharpeners down beside me. I looked down at my hands and remembered the first time I had been sitting in this position...