1 [ Rewritten ]

After packing all of her notebooks and papers inside her bag, Minyoung hurriedly rushed out of the room. She didn't want to get into any more trouble. Nope. She had enough of it.

In the hallway, students could be heard chattering and laughing with their friends. Minyoung lowered her head as to not be recognized by anyone. She tried to ignore some negative comments from other students who saw her and walked faster.

Suddenly, she felt a cold hand grip her wrist. The turned around in instinct and jumped a little when she saw who it was.

"Park J-Jimin..."

Park Jimin, from class 2-B. He was a year older than Minyoung and well know for having the wealthiest family in Asia. He was also one of Jungkook's closest friends.

"M-may I help you? D-do you n-need anything?" the poor girl stammered as she tried to remove his grip from her wrist.

He leaned towards her and she could feel his breath on her face. "Not anything. I need you." he whispered and smirked.

Minyoung's eyes went wide and took a step back, though her hand was still in his grasp. "W-wait... what?!"

Jimin chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully. "Just come with me." he said in a softer tone. He pulled on her hand and brought her with him.

Minyoung was silent the whole time, keeping her head low and her hair covering her face. She didn't want another preposterous rumour spreading quickly like wildfire around the campus.

She didn't realize Jimin had stopped walking and kept walking forward until he pulled on her hand. She turned around and shook her hand off his grasp. It was hurting a bit, since he was holding it so tight as if he was making sure she wouldn't run away.

"We're here.." he said and gave her a sheepish smile. Minyoung looked around and saw the sign nearby said, 'Library'.

"Why are we here?" she asked in a low voice. Jimin took a lollipop out of his jacket pocket and ate it. "Someone wants to see y- I mean, someone needs your help with something." he replied. Minyoung raised a brow at him.

"I don't buy it."

Jimin slumped his shoulders back and sighed. "Jungkook asked me to bring you here, okay? He's to shy to ask you in person."

Her heart started to beat twice as fast when the name came out of his mouth.

Jeon Jungkook wanted to see me?, she thought.

She stared at the door for a good ten seconds before Jimin snapped a finger in front of her face, bringer her back to her senses.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Minyoung slowly reached for the door handle and swallowed a lump on her throat nervously. Jimin was watching her with amusement, his arms crossed over his chest as he eyed her every move.

The door swung open and she poked her head in, looking from left to right. There was not a single person in sight. She turned back to Jimin and gave him a suspicious look.

"He's inside, don't worry. Anyways, I have to go now..." Jimin gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder before turning his heels. "Good luck then." He continued to walk down the hallway without even giving a last glance to her.

She sighed and let herself in. She was reluctant to enter but she did anyway. She asked herself, what was she even doing? She's just going to embarrass herself again.

Turning her heels slowly, she made sure to not make any noise while walking out. But before she could exit the library, someone called her name.