6 [Rewritten]

After eating dinner, Minyoung went up to her room to get ready for bed. She had a pout on her face since she got scolded by her mom. She washed up and got dressed in her pyjamas.

She jumped on her bed and checked her phone. She had about 15 notifications on Instagram which was unusual for her since she never gets any notifications on any of her social media.

@_.seagull._ (Jeon Jungkook) started following you

@_.seagull._ liked your photo

@_.seagull._ commented on your photo "stalkinggg u"

She raised her brow and tried to hold back her smile by biting her lip. This dork, she thought. She followed him back, noticing that his profile was on private. And when he accepted her request, she liked all of his pictures as well.

She got another notification and this time Jungkook sent her a DM. She rolled her eyes when she saw the number of messages he left.

MINYOuNG

YAAAH REPLY

MINYOUUUUNG!!!!!!!

IM SO LONELY ㅠㅠ

I miss you...

She smiled while typing a reply.

Hey, slr

I was busy

I miss you too

It wasn't long until he replied.

YAH! BUSY WITH WHAT?!

Are you cheating on me already??!!!

Minyoung rolled her eyes and typed a reply.

I went out for a walk.

Oh, hahaha my bad.

Are you going to sleep now?

I was about to, when I saw

the notifications on my phone!

u need to chill. Don't spam omg

FYI I didn't spam, I stalked u

I think I broke the like button tho

aren't u gonna sleep?

You're getting rid of me already????

ouch...

im not. Jungkook im sleepy u know.

I love jimin hyung so much <3

dafuq Jeon Jungkook?

Lol sorry, Jimin hyung stole my phone.

Go sleep now. I'll see you tomorrow.

Good night :* dream of me

Good night :* u sleep too okay?

I will. Sleep now

Minyoung smiled and chuckled at his cuteness. She charged her phone and then went back to her bed.

| the next day |

"Minyoung~ Wake up now~ You still have a date with Jungkook!" Mrs. Lee said as she opened the curtains, letting the light shine inside the room.

"Ughhh... But it's too early to get up!" Minyoung complained and covered her face with a pillow.

"If you don't get up now, I wont let you go later." her mom said and she immediately shot up. She knew her mom was joking but she got up anyways before her mom would go to the extent of dragging her off her bed. Literally.

"Go and take a shower, you stink. Breakfast is ready downstairs!" and with that, she left her room.

"Geez, she's more excited than I am." she mumbled and got out of bed. She stretched while she walked to her bathroom lazily.

After getting ready for the day, she ran downstairs quickly to eat breakfast. She was wearing an oversized white shirt and her leggings.

She saw her appa in the living room reading the newspaper while her umma was at the kitchen doing whatever she was doing.

Minyoung sat down and began to eat the food that was placed on the table.

"Slow down Minyoung. You're such a pig." Mrs. Lee said, not taking her eyes off the cook book she was reading.

Minyoung rolled her eyes and ate slowly. Mrs. Lee put back the book on the counter and walked towards her daughter. "We're gonna go shopping by nine o'clock so get dressed into something more casual." She ruffled Minyoung's hair and went to her husband in the living room.

Minyoung finished her food and placed it on the sink. She walked up the stairs to her room and changed her clothes. When she was done, she went back down. Mrs. Lee was already waiting for her by the door.

"Yeobo, we're going shopping for a while.." she said before opening the door.

"Okay, be back soon."

Minyoung got inside the car and plugged in her earphones while her umma was driving them to the mall.

| fast forward |

"Umma, this is too much... We already bought a lot, we should go home now..." Minyougg whined when her mom was trying to make her wear another short dress. Mrs. Lee ignored her and threw another dress towards her.

Minyoung groaned. "Appa must be waiting for us.." Her mok turned to her and sighed. "Alright then." she mumbled and took all the dresses from Minyoung and went to the counter to pay for them.

They went back home and found Mr. Lee asleep in on the couch. He had ready cooked our lunch for them.

Mrs. Lee dropped the shopping bags on the floor and went towards him, placing a kiss on his forehead. "My yeobo is too sweet." Mr. Lee's eyes fluttered open and he smiled lovingly at his wife.

Minyoung brought the shopping bags to her room and went back down to eat lunch with her parents.

•°•°•°•

Ehh I forgot to update this story for a long time. Sorry lol. I just re-read everything and I realized how bad my writing is. My writing will improve as the chapters go by so please bear with me. I also plan on editing soon so please look forward to it. Again, thank you for reading~ Don't forget to comment and vote, I really appreciate it (^^)