2 [ Rewritten ]

Minyoung woke up to the voice of her mom calling her name from downstairs. Though the voice was faint, it woke her up in an instant since she was a light sleeper. She pushed the covers off her body and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

When she was done getting dressed in her uniform, she went downstairs to eat breakfast with her mom. She had to explain why she came home late and her mom nodded in understanding.

She walked to school after eating, giving her mom a quick peck on the cheek before leaving the house. She greeted the guard a good morning and walked to her classroom. As usual, their classroom was loud and messy.

It was already five minutes past seven and their homeroom teacher hadn't arrived yet. She quietly made her way to her seat. The first person she noticed was Jungkook. He was talking to his friends and some of the girls in their class tried to get his attention by leaning as close to him as they could, as if they're really listening to him talking.

As she passed by his desk, he looked up at her. She was expecting a smile from him at least. But he turned away and went back to talking with his friends. She sighed went to her seat at the back.

I knew he only needed me for his homework. Why am I feeling upset?, she thought and frowned.

Her classmates were staring at her while she was walking and she tried her best to ignore them. She sat down but got up in reflex when she felt something sticky on her chair.

Someone had put glue on her chair. Her skirt was stained with it and she could hear her classmates laugh at her. She bit her lip and hung her head low before running out of the room.

"She deserved it." Jungkook heard one of his female classmates say after Minyoung ran out of the classroom. He glared at secretly, tempted to throw his bag at her pug-like face.

He stood up and slammed his fists on his desk. He was really angry at them for doing that. But knew it was his fault why they did that to her. A classmate of theirs saw him walking with Minyoung out of school and had taken a picture of them. His classmates stared at him in shock but mostly in fear.

He heard his phone beep from his bag, so he took it out and opened the message. His classmates lowered their heads and stayed silent.

From: Jimin

Hey.. I saw Minyoung just now. She was crying. Did something happen?

He furrowed his eyebrow as he read Jimin's message. She doesn't deserve any of this, he thought. "I'll be back, and if I find out whoever put glue on her chair, you're dead." he said and ran out of the room to look for her.

He texted Jimin where he saw her earlier and he replied that he saw her near the women's restroom. He ran there as fast as he could not wanting to waste any time.

He found her sitting down on the floor, her head buried in her knees, and her hair covering her face. Her sniffles were the only sounds that could be heard in the empty hallway.

"M-Minyoung... Are you okay?" he asked, slowly walking towards her.

She didn't move.

"Minyoung... Please stop crying." he said, sitting next to her. He tucked a few strands of her hair into her ear so that he could see her face.

"Why are you here?" she asked, with a voice so soft, it could be mistaken as a whisper.

He sat straight and leaned his head on the wall behind him. "I came here for you. You didn't deserve any of the things they did to you."

"You're supposed to hate me too." she said, still not looking at him.

"Why should I hate you? There isn't any reason for me to hate you." he assured her.