3 [ Rewritten ]

When they got back to school, Jungkook took Minyoung to see his friends at their hangout. While walking there, Jungkook pointed to a room saying that it was their hangout. Minyoung read the sign above the door.

Music Room

It was the school's unused music room. It was never used since it was originally made for the music club, but no one signed up for it so it was closed up after a few months.

"Minyoung, meet Jimin and Taehyung!" Jungkook said when he opened the door. The two boys looked up from their phones and smiled at her. They got up quickly and walked towards Jungkook and Minyoung.

Wait, don't they have class? Or are they skipping too?, she mentally asked.

Minyoung shyly smiled back at them and waved her hand awkwardly. "H-hey... Jungkook's friends..." She slightly bowed her head to the direction of the two boys. She knew Jimin, but you know... who doesn't?

"Hello! I'm Jimin! But you know me already haha." Jimin said and winked at her, causing Jungkook to give him a glare. Jungkook knew he was too overprotective but he just couldn't handle the sight of other guys flirting with his girl.

"HI! I'M TAEHYUNG! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME V! IT'S NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU!" Taehyung said loudly and hugged her. Minyoung jumped, startled by his sudden actions. She raised her hand and patted him on his back gently.

But then she felt someone try to pull her so she looked up and saw that it was Jungkook. He mouthed something to Taehyung and pulled her closer.

"Whatever." Taehyung said and rolled his eyes. Minyoung looked back and forth at the two, confused of what's going on. She decided to introduce herself to relieve the tension in the room. "I'm Minyoung. Jungkook and I are... uh.." she looked at him, unsure of what to say.

"She's my.... friend..." Jungkook said, a bit confused as well, and placed an arm around her shoulders. Jimin snickered as he went back to his previous position and sat down, followed by V, who had a scowl on his face.

"Are you sure you're just friends?" he asked and smirked. V snorted and gave Jungkook and Minyoung a teasing look. Jungkook stole a quick glance at the girl beside him. Her head was tilted to the side and her expression looked like she was thinking of something to say.

"Well, maybe more than friends. But we're not in a relationship." he replied and rolled his eyes. Minyoung straightened herself all of a sudden, causing Jungkook to flinch a little bit. "We're unofficially a couple!" she said cheerfully.

"Congratulations to you then!" Jimin said sarcastically and clapped his hands slowly.

V, on the other hand, had a frown on his face. He looked up at Minyoung and faked a sniffle. "I wish I had a girlfriend..." he said and pouted. Minyoung laughed at his adorableness.

"You're quite good-looking, you know. I bet all the girls in our school are head-over-heels in love with you." She told him. His frown appeared again. He sighed and straightened himself, he had his chin up and then he cleared his throat.

"But I want a girl who'll love me not only for my looks but also for who I am. Even if I'm weird all the time. I want a girl who'll love and care for me forever." His posture deflated and he slouched back, pouting while he crossed his arms on his chest