5 [Rewritten]

And here you shall see what kind of fangirl Minyoung can be lol ok bye

•°•°•°•

Minyoung's POV

I sat on my bed while using my laptop.

I was watching a KPOP group called SEVENTEEN (i'm a seventeen trash sooo). The MV was called 'Adore U' and I honestly think this would be my jam for the rest of the year.

I researched more about them and watched a few videos on YouTube. I searched for their members' names and to my surprise there were actually thirteen of them. And thirteen members live in one freaking dorm. Like how even.

Sooo, here's what I found out. At least a few of them.

There's this guy called Vernon and damn, he's so fine. He looks like a Korean Leonardo DiCaprio and I "think" he's my bias.

There's also Woozi. He's so squishy and cute and adorable but I swear he could probably shove a knife down your throat if you steal his teddy or something.

And then Jeonghan, he's prettier than me. His hair is super duper goals, like, what products does he even use? His hair is the absolute meaning of perfection.

There's also this The8 guy. He's Chinese. Along with another guy named Jun, who sorta looks like Heechul from Super Junior. Or is he just Heechul in disguise? We'll never know.

There's DK, who's smile would probably make you go blind. And his voice is just beautiful.

Seungkwan, who's face looks like a dumpling and he's really talkative like, when will he ever stop talking and dissing his members?

Oh, and Dino, the maknae. I'm older than him. I think I've seen him somewhere before but let's not talk about that now.

When I got tired, I shut off my laptop and placed it on the nightstand. Then I hopped off my bed and checked the time on the wall clock.

1:34

I should probably go out for a walk. I need exercise anyway.

I got changed into my BOYFRIEND T-shirt because I realized that it's been a while since I wore it. It used to be my favorite shirt but I kinda lost interest when their group had a long hiatus.

Afterwards, I wore a randomly picked pair of jeans and my white vans. (damnnn daniel ok lol bye)

I tied my hair up into a messy bun because i'm too lazy to fix it. And since my hair never cooperates with me and I get to frustrated with it all the freaking time.

I went downstairs and told my mom that I'd be out for a while. I was about to leave when she called my name, causing me to go back to her.

"Since you're going out, could you buy some milk from the grocery store? We're almost out of milk." she said, while she looked at the contents inside the fridge.

"Yea sure mom."

She gave me some money and I shoved it in my pocket. I turned my heels and went straight to the door.