Epilogue

It's now been ten years since Erik and I got married.

We've had two beautiful children together.

Two boys called Rubin and Jeremy.

Rubin was born a year after our marriage and Jeremy was two years later.

They look more like me with bushy eyebrows and large eyes but they have the personality of Erik and his love for football.

I stare at Erik from across the room as he tickles Rubin and Jeremy.

He then looks over at me as they both scream. Erik smiles at me before he stops tickling them.

"Why don't you go out and practice in the back yard?" Erik suggests and they both nod before running out.

"Cathy's coming over with Annabel and Manuel." I say as Erik sits next to me and holds my hand.

"Great, do you want to go out for dinner tomorrow. We can get Cathy and Mats to take care of the kids." He asks and I nod.

"Sure. Why?"

"Because I want to show off my beautiful wife to the world." Erik whispers before kissing my lips.

I smile wide before admiring his face.

I still can't believe I'm here with Erik ten years later.

I'm his wife and I wouldn't want anything else.

----------------------

I can't believe this is actually over.

I remember when I started my first boo on here and now I have several. It's really scary and I just want you to know that I appreciate you all and would love if you could check out my other books.

Also please everyone be nice to each other and love each other. This is a great fandom and we don't need any drama.

Please comment, vote and follow me

love you xx