One

Walking of the plane the first thing I do is smell he air. It smells like home. My dad is waiting for me in the airport to then take me to the Borussia Dortmund game which is in a few hours. I run an hand through my short brown hair that I recently got cut from being almost down to my bum, to now a long bob just skimming my shoulders. 

I walk towards the airport, holding down my pastel blue dress with a brown belt around my waist and some knee high bown boots. 

I don't want to flash anyone my big white granny pants.

I collect my bags after going through passport control. I have to get a trolley to move my three suitcases which are very heavy. They're got al my clothes, my books, make up and some silly little gifts for everyone.

Walking out I push the big trolley which weighs a tonne, I try not to make a fool of myself but the moment I see the tall man, with slightly greying brown hair, a white shirt and dress pants holding a sing with my horrible nickname on it.

Magdie.

Him and my mom are the only ones that call me that because I couldn't say my own name. But my best friend Erik calls me Magda, his stuggles to say my name as well.

It's all my parents fault for giving me a hard name.

I run towards my dad pushing my trolley at the same time, but leave it and jump into his arm, my eyes watering slightly.

"I missed you so much." I say as he puts me bag down on the ground. He holds his back annd shakes his head at me with a smile.

"I've missed you to Magdie, but let's not jump on me anymore. I'm getting too old." He laughs making me laugh while I wipe my eyes.

"Come on, the games going to start in two hours, but I have to go early to see the owners and the other shareholders. Then tonight we're going to a party afterwards, but it's a fancy party to you mother is going to let you pick out a dress from her wardrobe." He tells me and I nod. I have to look up at my dad since he is like six foot tall. 

I'm more like my mom. We're both quite tall, but not like supermodel tall. We're over the average heigh over 5'6, but only by a little because we're 5'6.  

My dad pushes the trolley for me as we head out towards his large black range rover. He puts my sitcases into the back while I climb into the front. There are a few cameras taking pictures of us because of howwell my dad's business is doing in the banking world.

"I have to stay up in hospitality, but I was talking to Mats and his girlfriend Cathy, and Cathy said you could sit next to her, it's just behind the dug outs." He tells me and I nod.

"I'll sit next to Cathy. I'll need to start making friend here now. I've only got Erik." I giggle and he nods and touches the ends of my hair.

"I don't know if he's going to recognise you with your short hair." I laugh and shrug my shoulders.

"I'm his best friend, he better recognise me." I warn and my dad laughs and drives out of the airport and to the stadium.

I can't but smile as we pass by the streets that I haven't seen in so long. I came back about half a year ago to watch one of Erik's games, but I had to go back and finish off my studying. 

We arrive at the stadium and instead of feeling excited I'm suddenly really nervous.

"Come on Madgie, I need to go." My dad tells me, taking me out of a day dream. I quickly get out of the car and follow him into the very big stadium. 

"Why don't you go wait outside in the stands or in the dug out while I talk to the guys." He say snad I nod. He shows me out through the tunnel. I decide to sit in the dug out and wait until my dad has to come and get me.