Eight

Anton and I are now official.

It happened last week when we were on a date in Anton's parent's resturant and he  actually did it quite quietly and we weren't interupted when he asked because usually his parents are listening into our conversation.

Erik and Alix broke up.

She cheated on him with this big body builder whose muscles where like the size of my head. Erik, even though he won't admit it now, he did cry a little. He lost his virginity to this girl. Something he said that he wouldn't do it until marriage.

A text then come in through my phone.

From Erik

I'm going to come over today. Idk if you're writing today but I can help with your inspiration.

I laugh and text back.

To Erik

Okay see you soon

I pick up my MACBook and open up the last chapter that I need to finish for my book which is being published in about two weeks.

I continue with the chapter and I'm so happy that my protaginists personality has changed and developed throughout the book because at first she was this bitch and I would really hater her if she was real but luckily throughout the course of the book she changes.

"Hello my best friend named Magdalena. Your best friend Erik Durm has arrived and has brought sweets, beer and cake to try to help you finish writing your book which is going to be amazing." Erik shouts walking through the front door holding thre big boxes in one arm and a crate of beer in the other.

"Who is with you?" I ask as I hear other voices behind Erik and the front door shutting.

"Yeah, Nuri, Matthias and Marco all wanted to come along. They're here to help you finish."

"Hi guys." I say and bring my feet up onto the couch, giving them some room on this couch even though there is three more couches so there is still a lot of room.

"How are you doing?" Marco asks deciding to sit on the couch that I'm on.

"I'm good, how are you all?" I ask with a big smile as erik hands everyone a beer. I click open the can and take a small sip as I wait for them all to answer.

"I'm good. I've been spending most of my time trying to find Marco a girlfriend because he really, really needs one." Nuri tells me making everyone laugh loudly and Marco glares over at Nuri.

"I don't need a girlfriend Nuri. I don't need one because I know any girl that I'd me would probably just want to be with me for the money." Marco shrugs his shoulders and leans back on the couch.

"Aww, you want real love not just a girl for sex. Marco you are the best." I smile wide at him and Marco points to himself.

"This is how you get girls to go out with you. Take nots boys." I laugh loudly at what Marco says and then get off the couch, not even caring about how ugly I probably look.

My hair is pulled with into a bun, but since my hair is so short most of it has fallen out and is framing my face. I'm wearing a pair of yoga pants with a long German National Team Jersey with Erik's name on the back. My feet are covered by some boot slippers covered in butterflies.

Comfiness at its best.

"What did you bring to eat?" I ask and he opens up the boxes showing me some pieces of some chocolate cake. Another box is filled with cookies and the last box is filled with a different type of cookie.