Twenty

I hate traffic jams. My mom sighs as we move barely an inch forward. We've been sitting here for about half an hour. Luckily my mom and I left early for this book signing. As I lean my head back on the headrest and sigh.

My phone vibrates in my pocket so I pull it out of my jumpsuit and check the text.

From Erik

Have so much fun today. Hope you meet sooooo many of your fans. ILY xx

Smiling uncontrollably, I start to reply back and I can't help but let out a little squeal from the butterflies moving about in my stomach.

"What's up with you?" My mom asks with a small laugh.

"Nothing." I answer with a laugh.

"Is it Erik?" She asks and I nod with a big smile.

"Yeah." I answer and she smiles just as wide as I do.

"Do you love him?" She asks.

"Mom, I'm not even official with Erik yet." I answer and she just scoffs at me.

"Shut up Magdie, now do you love him?" She questions making me blush and look down at

his name in my phone.

I do love him.

I already told him that I love him.

I just know that if I tell someone else then it will be official and I will actually be in love with my best friend. My first friend.First sleepover. First kiss.

"Yes mom," I answer, "I love him."

"I knew it!" She screams making me jump in my seat.

"Mom! Be careful!" I scream but she just laughs.

"Calm down Magdie." Laughing we finally are able to move more than an inch and eventually pull off the motorway.

To Erik

Thank you so much. Do you want to come over later?

I reply to Erik with a smile and ten minutes later we arrive at the bookstore. I jump out the car and run inside to see my table stand and piles of my book everywhere. This doesn't feel real.

"Magdie wait!" My mom shout and runs in after me. "Oh this is amazing!" She exclaims with a gasp making me smile.

"It's amazing isn't it?" I ask and she nods in reply.

I walk over to the desk and touch my books and smile as I see my name on the front.

"I can't believe this is happening." I say, kissing a whisper and running a hand through my short curly hair.

"I'm so happy for you darling." My mom smiles over at me making me scream and run into her arms.

The people working in the bookstore then come over and inform us on what is going to be happening today.

They then sit me down in the chair and get a few pictures of me with all my books and from outside I can see people start to line up outside making me smile and wave at them. As I wave I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pull it out and check my text.

From Erik

Sure, I'll see you later. Love you xx

To Erik

I love you too xx

I blush and smile as I reply.

"What are you smiling for?" My mom making me look at her with an obvious face.

The bookstore manager then talks to me about what is going to happening today.

I then sit down on my chair and wave to the people outside and smile as they all rush in once the door is open.

----------------------------

Today was the best day ever.

Lots of people were so excited for my book and spoke to me for ages about thing with Erik being mentioned a lot.

Right now I'm lying on my bed watching TV, waiting for Erik to come over.

He said he'd be running late because he had training.

"Magdie, Erik is here." My dad shouts and then I hear footsteps running up the stairs.

Erik bursts through the door and jumps straight onto me making me scream with laughter.

"Hello my love." Erik smiles and presses his lips to mine before I can speak.

For the rest of the night Erik and I cuddle for the rest of the night; exchanging kisses all night.

"Do you know what I'm going to do when I'm older?" Erik asks, looking down at me.

"What are you doing to do?" I ask with a smile and I trace my fingers across Erik's chest.

"I'm going to marry you Magdalena von Lossow, maybe it'll be next week on in twenty years but it will happen Magda because I love you so much and I don't want to live without you."

-----------------------

I really hope you enjoyed this.

I'm so sorry i haven't updated in ages.

Please comment, vote and follow me

Love you xx