Kaosu no Tengoku Ch3

Chapter 3: Troubling Girl

            “Unless you guys want to join him. Get out of my sight.” I ordered them with a murderous expression on my face. The two guys quickly run outside the warehouse.

“Thanks, but it is your fault this all happened, but first I have to stop the bleeding or else it might get infected.” Haruka said as was sitting on the floor and unbuttoned her skirt. As she unbuttoned I saw something blue under her skirt I quickly turned my head away while lightly blushing.

            “W-what are you doing.” I stuttered still looking away.

            “Stopping the blood from coming out of course.” She said seriously as she ripped her skirt to pieces and wrapped it around her wounds tightly.

            “Do you need to wrap any wound?” She asked me.

            “No, I’ll be all right.” I said.

            “Is there something wrong?” She asked curiously.

            “No, nothing.” I quickly replied.

            “Then why are you looking away?” She asked.

            “Don’t worry about it.” I replied.

            “Fine, but right now I need some disinfectant and gauze bandage so I need you to go the nearest store and buy it.” Haruka ordered me.

            “Eh?” I said in disbelief.

            “Go buy the materials at a nearby store.” Haruka said again.

            “But I’m the one in the horrible condition.” I argued as I looked at her and pointed at the holes on my torso. I quickly realized that she was actually wearing bloomers

            “What-what happened to your wounds, blood is not flowing out and the areas pierced have shrunk?” Haruka questioned as her eyes widened.

            “Oh that. The teachers said my body seems to heal fast from my ability.” I replied.

            “I see. This is the first time I have seen someone that does not have the ability to heal to heal this remarkably fast.” Haruka complimented.

            “Ow.” She winced in pain.

            “Cmon.” I said as I showed her my back and signaled her to get on.

            “What?” Haruka asked in surprise as she pinched her nose and turned her head.

            “I’ll carry you to the hospital. It’s closer than the nearest pharmacy.” I said.

            “No way! You stink.” Haruka commented.

            “It’s not my fault. You’re the one who was following me after school.” I accused as I pointed at her.

            “What does that have to do with anything?” She wondered.

            “Cause you’re following me, I had to hide in a trash can. Hurry up and get on.” I said as Haruka leaned forward on put her arms around my neck. I followed up by carefully wrapping my arms around her thighs. I slowly stood up and started slowly walk.

            “You better not touch anything inappropriate.” Haruka commanded.

            “I wouldn’t dare.” I said.

            “Are you all right?” Haruka asked softly minutes later.

            “Of course I am.” I said reassuringly.

            “But you are clenching your teeth and sweating quite a bit.” Haruka pointed out.

            “Don’t worry about I’ll be all right.” I said.

            “I hope.” I murmured.

            “What is your ability? I can’t seem to figure out what it is.” Haruka questioned a minute later as we were walking through an area lined with two story houses and cement walls that surrounded each house.

            “So the class rep. couldn’t even figure out my ability after I used it.” I smirked.

            “Stop being so creepy and tell me.” Haruka complained.

            “Fine. My ability is called Melodic Climax, Type Interference, Class Ability, and Characteristic Climatic Chord.” I answered.

            “An ability that interferes with others ability, but what is climatic chord?” Haruka continued to question.

            “Well this ability is weird, it can speed up another’s ability to it’s maximum potential. Like earlier that red-haired man was enlarging the needles, he needed to embed his ability into it the moment he holds it then I used my ability to force it to reach its climatic effect, which was enlargement.  The chord part comes from how this ability works it requires me to learn how the opponent’s ability works and to create a mental music sheet from it since the only previous user had tested that music is the best method to use this ability. As you know a chord comprises of a few notes so if you translated climax chord in to number form it would be 95-100%.” I clearly explained.

            “So that’s why the red-haired man from earlier was surprised when the needles he was holding suddenly increased in size.” Haruka concluded.

            “That still does not explain how you have such healing capabilities.” Haruka wondered.

            “My ability seems to work by burning my body so my ability balances itself out by giving a greater healing ability and also helps dull pain.” I answered hastily.

            “We’re here.” I stated as I looked up and saw the tall white building with hundreds of window and a big sign in front that said “Hospital”.

            “Oh, it is this hospital.” Haruka lightly sighed.

            “Anything wrong with this place?” I asked curiously.

            “No, it is just there is someone that I know who works here.” Haruka answered. I entered with automatic doors and walk over to the counter where the nurse was.

            “Oh my.” The nurse said as she saw us then she quickly dialed on her phone. Moments later, a few more nurses came and separated us. The nurses promptly moved us into the same room with two beds and a dark blue metal covered cloth sheet cutting off the beds from each other. They slowly and carefully put us on beds and took my clothes off. After the nurses started to disinfect all my wounds and wrap them with white, gauze bandage. Soon after the nurses push the metal covered cloth until we could see each other.

            “Please wait here for a few minutes the doctor will be here in a moment.” One of the nurses said after they finished bandaged and dressed us with thin turquoise shirt and pants.

            “Haruka~.” Someone shouted in a loud tenor voice outside in the hallway.

            “Oh no.” She said as her eyes widened and she tried to get on her legs, but the door was slammed wide open.

            “Haruka.” A young man in his late 20s said as he ran toward Haruka and tried to hug her, which she blocked by pushing his face and forcing his arms away. The man was 5 foot 8 and his outfit composed of a long white coat, a stethoscope hanging around his neck, a thin gray shirt inside, long black pants, and circular glasses.

         “Kenichi-nii-san.” Haruka said struggling.