Kaosu no Tengoku Ch8

Chapter 8: Enchanting 2

          “Shimizu-san, this is a fine work although the bucket only has 64 bits and everyone used all their parts, but how did turn a 64 bit into an 84 bit enchantment?” The teacher questioned.

            “Oh that. Well my bits were not going to work so I took some bits from your bucket.” I told the teacher. He quickly rushes over and checks his bucket.

            “Yes, well I seem to be missing 20 bits.” The teacher coughed.

            “Wait Ren, what do you mean when the bits wouldn’t work?” Haruka asked.

            “The gem bits had life veins that didn’t match correctly so I fused them another gem bits and changed the veins so that it would align.” I explained.

            “I see but how did you know that were not going to align.” The teacher asked.

            “I just saw some faint lines on the materials and just thought of them as those life veins you were talking about.” I replied seriously.

            “Hanamaru-san, can you check?” The teacher asked.

            “Yes.” Hanamaru said softly as she quickly aligned and fused the ring in a fast pace. In minutes, she completely recreated a ring.

            “Amazing, it took me at least 40 minutes.” I thought as Hanamaru started to heat the gem and metal plate, then carefully taking it out.

            “He is right; the materials did not align correctly.” Hanamaru said softly in surprise.

            “I will have to talk to the principal about these faulty parts, so early dismissal.” The teacher shouted as everyone started to leave the room.

            “Here, it’s yours you should keep it even if it doesn’t help your ability it shows your talent in enchanting.” The teacher praised.

            “I got no choice.” I thought as I took the ring and put it in my pocket.

            “Ren, I need to get some things so stay here until I get back.” Haruka ordered as she left the room. Everyone is class left except for me and Hanamaru.

            “Umm. Shimizu-san.” Hanamaru said as she faced me, fidgeting.

            “What is it?” I asked.

            “Can I see that thing?” She asked.

            “What?” I asked in surprise as perverted thoughts start to rush through my brain.

            “That.” She said as she pointed at my pants and blushed a bit.

            “Eh?” I said.

            “So can I?” She asked with puppy eyes.

            “Uh, um, uh.” I said repetitively in panic.

            “So can I see the ring you made?” She asked again.

            “Oh the ring. Of course.” I said trying to laugh it off as I handed her the ring.

            “Amazing, there are no flaws.” She said as she aimed it towards the sky and slowly turned it around looking carefully.

            “So why do you want to see the ring?” I asked.

            “My family mostly consists of enchanters. I have already been learning for over six years yet I never thought that the bits we fused could be faulty. I heard you just learned about enchanting and succeeded something set up for failure is truly remarkable. You really are an amazing person even if you have a bad reputation.” She said as the sky seems to illuminate her.

            “I see.” I said as I stared blankly into the sky. Then I noticed something heading our way and my eyes widen.

            “Duck!” I yelled as I pushed Hanamaru onto the floor and the shattering glass from the window stabbed my back. When I tried to grip on the ground, my right hand felt like it was squeezing soft.

            “Are you all right?” I asked.

            “Ahh.” Hanamaru moaned.

            “Ren, I’m back.” Haruka said as she slid open the door. Then she froze there for a moment to analyze what she had just seen. I was over Hanamaru with my right hand groping her breast and my left hand between her thighs with her clothes rustled.

            “Please be gentle.” Hanamaru said suddenly.

            “Ren, you pervert.” Haruka screamed as she closed the door and ran away.

            “Why’d you say that?” I asked her as I got off of her.

            “Sorry, it kind of felt like a scene in a movie so I just got caught up in the flow.” Hanamaru said embarrassed.

            “So Hanamaru-san, can you…” I said.

            “Just call me Shizuka.” Shizuka blushed.

            “Call me Ren then. So Shizuka can you please explain to Haruka that this was a misunderstanding?” I asked.

            “Oh sure.” She replied energetically. Then I started to leave.

            “Umm, Ren are you dating Haruka?” She asked.

            “No way, never.” I flat out rejected that idea.

            “I see.” She finished as I left.

            “Seems different without Haruka.” I thought as I arrived at school and started to walk to my class. I continued to walk through the hallways until I heard someone run behind me and stop.

            “Ren, I am really sorry about misunderstanding about what happened yesterday.” Haruka said out of breath as she held my shirt.

            “Haa, sorry I have to catch my breath once I heard about what happened I just had to apologize for saying such a thing.” Haruka apologized as she sweats and looked at me in somewhat erotic way.

            “Oh uh don’t worry about it.” I said as I avoided looking at her and slightly blushed.

            When I walked into class and sat on my seat.

            “Something is off.” I thought as I slid my hand on the desk and I touched something. It started to form the color of a blue envelope with gold outlines.

            “So it’s today. Been waiting for this.” I thought as I picked up the envelope.

            “Hello everyone class is starting.” The teacher said after entering.

            “Sorry Haruka but I got something to do today.” I said as I slid open the window and jumped outside with the envelope in my hand. I tumbled on the ground but quickly regained my balance and ran off into the forest.

            “Ren!” She yelled out the window.

            “Sorry about the disturbance teacher, I will have to excuse myself.” Haruka said as she bowed and ran out the classroom.

            “Running early morning and now right after school starts, this makes my job so difficult.” Haruka sighed as she ran through the hallways.